tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a way to track progress in the game? as in, am I missing any scene or something? How many Trust points and Lewd points do I need to unlock X interaction? Because I've reached a pregancy ending and the panties one but I really don't know if there are scenes I haven't played yet.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to track progress in the game?
If the game wasn't repacked after patching you could look in the cg and picture folders, see if there's anything there you don't recognize. For what values are needed though no idea.

Reactions: tuvieja41

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
Having a bit of trouble unlocking the sex options beyond fellatio and hand job in the bath and the bath peeking scene where she lets you watch. I haven't tried going into the toilet yet, which I assume is how that scene triggers. The problem I'm having is with getting the options to do it, specifically the penetrative options. EDIT: And now I find out I can't use go in without risking a bad mood, by which I mean she WILL be in a bad mood. I am at 1000 Trust and Curiosity as well as love and V. Sensitive when I trigger the option and I have run it multiple times to test for yet another RNG event. She has yelled at me every single time and I have now done it at least 20.

ooohhh... didn't know that there are sex options for the bath scene... already got the toilet scene... it's a fetishist thing... :grin:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There a quick guide on the "character build"?
Not really. For the jobs there's bum and student, part timer and and full timer. Bum has lots of time but little money, the full timer has little time plenty of money. It also affects how many times a day you can cum (your vigor).

The titles are either reasonably clear, or just completely confusing. They add to or maybe subtract from your starting energy and vigor, they also might affect how easy it is to increase stats. If you roll something that sounds bad maybe press F12 and try again rolling again.
Why is it black n white?
Otherwise the name wouldn't make sense, guess it was to give it a doujinshi/manga like feel. There maybe be a colour version coming at some point, out if you really don't like it being monochrome.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I have a feeling that the first question tests your job state (student, part-time, adult, bum) and the second affects the random stat gains. I was able to recreate my Buff Peerless Onii-chan (but 1st was student, 2nd was part-time) twice by choosing the relatively same choices (It's getting late; I see the summit or Throw it away!)

Reactions: shoxroxsox

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a feeling that the first question tests your job state...
Seems like it. But there must either be a little randomness as well, or the second question has a small effect on it. Like with your student and part timer I tried picking "only just up" repeatedly but with random answers to the second question, rolled bum several times, then got a part timer.

Also rolled gloomy and carefree, that's a little odd.

Malhniimirt

Feb 16, 2018
One thing they don't tell you is that kissing during night phase lower the BAD bar, and if the GOOD bar reach half point before she awakes then she won't kick you out. Pretty neat if you want to reach the H scene fast.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Patting her head also lowers the bad bar, but only when she's awake (kissing works even when she's asleep).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How to use the dumbell? I just bought it and I have no idea where or when to use it.

I thought you could use it at home or use it at workout, but the stat increase is the same.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
How to use the dumbell? I just bought it and I have no idea where or when to use it.

I thought you could use it at home or use it at workout, but the stat increase is the same.
you had an increase when you bought it. Think of it as one time trainings, gotta keep buying them

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so do we ever see her pregnant?
I mean it's in the tag for this game but ive not seen any signs
I've not gotten one of the pregnancy endings yet, but no you don't actually see her pregnant. Like I said a few pages back the pregnancy tag on this site pulls double duties, it's also for impregnation.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes