alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I spend an entire afternoon play the game, encounter both pregnancy good and bad end (no preg CG) and I can confidently say I unlock all the H scenes possible. And because the game don't have Gallery mode (or I'm too stupid to find it), I will list all the H scene and hơ to unlock it (provide you have enough Sex Interest and Trust and can easily modify by Cheat Engine)

1. Toilet
- Peeking: Just drink something with her and choose the option peek
- Go in 1st time: You have to have sex with her at least 1 time, I think, and go in, you can watch her
- Go in second time and after: After the 1st time, and maybe you have to have sex with her more, you can go in and "have fun" with her

2. Bath
- Peeking: Go to bath alone and when it's her turn, go in and peek
- Peeking with masturbation: have her drink the aphrodisiac first, go to bath alone and come back to peek. If you already have sex with her you will try to get her to notice you when she masturbating, then she will show you how she masturbate and milk you dried to 1 vigor.
- Bath together: This scene have 2 phase, you scrub and her. If you choose I will scrub first, she will wash your hair and wash your back, then you can choose from 6 optione to have sex with her. If you choose to let her scrub first, you can chose to wash hẻ hair and her back, when washing her back, you can chose to masturbate and she will help you.

3. Bed (you have to have 25 stamina before going to bed to activate it)
- Molest: Molesting her in her sleep, watch the status above, better stop at half asleep.
- Sex: + The easiest way to do it the first time is to have her drink the aphrodisiac and go to sleep.
+ After having sex the 2nd time, you can choose "I want to lewd" to have sex with her
Note: You can choose to have sex with her in bath towel, just to skip the strip part. When you have sex with her enough time and with high sex interest, you can engage anal and vibe.

Beside these, I don't think there are any. If I lack any H scene, pls let me know.
I just hit the second time having sex, still no option to request sex and she still yells at me if I barge in on the toilet.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I just hit the second time having sex, still no option to request sex and she still yells at me if I barge in on the toilet.
Give her more time and always keep her mood on good or higher, i have both trust and sexual interest at 280 and i can ask her for sex

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Give her more time and always keep her mood on good or higher, i have both trust and sexual interest at 280 and i can ask her for sex
Funny thing is I just got the pregnancy good ending. She said her period didn't come, it gave me the option to either ask her to raise it with me or to say it may just be a false alarm, I chose to ask her to have the child and it gave me a good ending where the parents don't approve, but we continue living as we have and then it gives me the option to keep playing. My guess is the endings don't affect content locks, though, so I probably still have to keep going.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, I started as a student and it switched me to working adult after the ending, which canonically makes sense, I've just never noticed before. That's a nice little touch.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough counter-arguments. It's not a bad game. It's a rather good concept for a game. I'm not saying teh artwork is bad. It's obviously monochrome. That's not what makes it good though. It's good in spite of that. I guarentee you if they released 2 versions of this. One where the art was beautifully colored in, and another where it's black and white... Otherwise identical... You and I both know you are not playing the black and white one.

You say there is nothing wrong with the prices? Are you kidding? You have ZERO daily actions to make money except on the weekends, and things are very expensive. Some items cost 80-100,000. You get a 15,000 stipend weekly. That means you have to spend $0 for an entire month to buy 1 thing... multiple times. Also she won't eat just ramen noodles and food is a cost unless you are a bum.

There are some definite bugs in the mechanics of the game too. I'll give an example. It says cleaning the house raises her mood. There have been times where I cleaned the house 3 times in a day, and her mood didn't go up fro mit at all.

It's not straight forward on what you have to do to arouse her. For instance you can give her an aphrodesiac, and finger her asshole for 2 hours and lick it for another two hours, and she STILL won't let you fuck her in the ass unless you paid the 60k or whatever for the anal toy.

There are times it doesn't even give an "insert" option as well. You gotta fuck with it a bit maybe look at her pussy more, or flip her over or put her panties back on and then take them back off.

Also as far as I know she is 100% fertility rate. You get one drop of cum in that pussy, and she is knocked up. How hard would it be to put in a 20% dice roll there or something?

The game is good in theory, but bad in practice. A lot of times you just repeat the SAME day over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... FOR MONTHS just grinding it out as fast as you can trying to get her levels up. Not sure how many days in a row I did exactly this.... but it was a lot...

1) Wake up, and search for panties twice.
2) Seach for panties twice again.
3) Sleep.
4) Have her come home, then REFUSE to go with her to get food. Have her bring back 1k food.
5) Play Lewd game
6) Play Lewd Game
7) Bath... (This part can actually be mixed up a little bit. Sometimes you get a BJ, or HJ, but there is no fast forward button. And waiting a minute each time is a bitch so often you just go with stare at her twice to speed it along.)
8) Sleep
9) Repeat Repeat Repeat Repeat...

Then the weekend comes along and you dont' want to spend money so just exercise x2 or 3 if you can to get it to close to 99... Then more repeat repeat repeat repeat...

Also there is no way that finding all of a girls panties would be SO HARD! Panties in a drawer? Open drawer take panties! A better way of doing THAT would have been to each time you find a panties make it so you got an option other than just "Jerk off" or "put back"....

Can't steal them? Can't sniff them? Can't cut a hole in them or sabatoge them in some way? Can't choose between ones clean in the drawer or dirty on the floor or ini the hamper? Can't bust a nut in them and put them back in the clean pile? Also with all the panties in this game there really needs to be a laundry room scene...

If this game were a something else... Lets call it a Model-T that popular old-timey vehicle... An automobile! That was fucking great in theory... bad in practice... Now you can go on in a rant about the ford motor company, and the use of assembly lines, or the 5 dollar workday, or even bring up how much you want to slober on Henry Ford's knob... Granted I'm sure he had a lovely uncut cock, but that's beyond the point... Thing is no matter how great the model -T was in it's day. That does not mean that it is anywhere near as good as any random car built in the last 50 years. Matter of fact this game is like working on an assembly line... repeat same task over and over and over...

For what it is this game is good. It just has a tons of ways that could make it better. Bare minimum you are looking at SEVERAL months of savings to buy all the stuff you need... Also you REALLY don't want to be making a bunch of trips to the store... costs you 3k just to visit the store you can only visit on the weekends... yet you can visit a random online shop each day that I'm not sure why you can't just visit sites fro mhome as you choose.

This is a game that the creator thought... "How can I make something a pain in the ass for a player... Oh I know!"

Now I don't mind a game being hard if it's hard for a good reason. If it's hard because you grinded for HOURS and didn't grind enough... Tha'ts bullshit.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
You just need twenty five energy left when you say it's time to go to bed, then you can click on her to either tuck her in or start messing about.

Everyone make sure to check the message section top left, free stuff to make up for past bugs.
Actually 20...then you can go to sleep

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Finally got everything, I think. Persistence is key in this game, it took a few more sessions of sex to get her to allow me to request it and to let me come into the toilet without yelling at me and it took some time to get all 20 pairs of panties, though I only had eight missing when I hit the first ending. It seems this is one of those games where you aren't locked into a single ending, but can get them all. I just got the panties ending from collecting them all, not as good as the pregnancy scare and I haven't seen any others.

HENTAIIII

Apr 23, 2018
that's how you archive the ending of the game, cum inside her early on in the game and you get pregnancy bad end, later you get good end, after the good end you can keep playing and cum inside her with no consequences
i read the comment and see they talk the game have limit time of days ?
i want to ask when the game will end ? day31 or more ?

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
i read the comment and see they talk the game have limit time of days ?
i want to ask when the game will end ? day31 or more ?
it’s not really a day limit per say. You can easily finished with the good ending and unlock everything at day 40 or so (mind you I’m using Cheat Engine to speed up and also scare to cum inside her to trigger the ending so 40 days is fair assesment). When you finish with the good ending, it will let you continue the game to collect all panties to day 100, I haven’t have the patience to collect them all and process to day 100 yet so there’s that.

Last edited:
Reactions: HENTAIIII

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Fair enough counter-arguments. It's not a bad game. It's the only game it's actually a rather good concept for a game. I'm not saying teh artwork is bad. It's obviously monochrome. That's not what makes it good though. It's good in spite of that. I guarentee you if they released 2 versions of this. One where the art was beautifully colored in, and another where it's black and white... Otherwise identical... You and I both know you are not playing the black and white one.

You say there is nothing wrong with the prices? Are you kidding? You have ZERO daily actions to make money except on the weekends, and things are very expensive. Some items cost 80-100,000. You get a 15,000 stipend weekly. That means you have to spend $0 for an entire month to buy 1 thing... multiple times. Also she won't eat just ramen noodles and food is a cost unless you are a bum.

There are some definite bugs in the mechanics of the game too. I'll give an example. It says cleaning the house raises her mood. There have been times where I cleaned the house 3 times in a day, and her mood didn't go up fro mit at all.

It's not straight forward on what you have to do to arouse her. For instance you can give her an aphrodesiac, and finger her asshole for 2 hours and lick it for another two hours, and she STILL won't let you fuck her in the ass unless you paid the 60k or whatever for the anal toy.

There are times it doesn't even give an "insert" option as well. You gotta fuck with it a bit maybe look at her pussy more, or flip her over or put her panties back on and then take them back off.

Also as far as I know she is 100% fertility rate. You get one drop of cum in that pussy, and she is knocked up. How hard would it be to put in a 20% dice roll there or something?

The game is good in theory, but bad in practice. A lot of times you just repeat the SAME day over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... FOR MONTHS just grinding it out as fast as you can trying to get her levels up. Not sure how many days in a row I did exactly this.... but it was a lot...

1) Wake up, and search for panties twice.
2) Seach for panties twice again.
3) Sleep.
4) Have her come home, then REFUSE to go with her to get food. Have her bring back 1k food.
5) Play Lewd game
6) Play Lewd Game
7) Bath... (This part can actually be mixed up a little bit. Sometimes you get a BJ, or HJ, but there is no fast forward button. And waiting a minute each time is a bitch so often you just go with stare at her twice to speed it along.)
8) Sleep
9) Repeat Repeat Repeat Repeat...

Then the weekend comes along and you dont' want to spend money so just exercise x2 or 3 if you can to get it to close to 99... Then more repeat repeat repeat repeat...

Also there is no way that finding all of a girls panties would be SO HARD! Panties in a drawer? Open drawer take panties! A better way of doing THAT would have been to each time you find a panties make it so you got an option other than just "Jerk off" or "put back"....

Can't steal them? Can't sniff them? Can't cut a hole in them or sabatoge them in some way? Can't choose between ones clean in the drawer or dirty on the floor or ini the hamper? Can't bust a nut in them and put them back in the clean pile? Also with all the panties in this game there really needs to be a laundry room scene...

If this game were a something else... Lets call it a Model-T that popular old-timey vehicle... An automobile! That was fucking great in theory... bad in practice... Now you can go on in a rant about the ford motor company, and the use of assembly lines, or the 5 dollar workday, or even bring up how much you want to slober on Henry Ford's knob... Granted I'm sure he had a lovely uncut cock, but that's beyond the point... Thing is no matter how great the model -T was in it's day. That does not mean that it is anywhere near as good as any random car built in the last 50 years. Matter of fact this game is like working on an assembly line... repeat same task over and over and over...

For what it is this game is good. It just has a tons of ways that could make it better. Bare minimum you are looking at SEVERAL months of savings to buy all the stuff you need... Also you REALLY don't want to be making a bunch of trips to the store... costs you 3k just to visit the store you can only visit on the weekends... yet you can visit a random online shop each day that I'm not sure why you can't just visit sites fro mhome as you choose.

This is a game that the creator thought... "How can I make something a pain in the ass for a player... Oh I know!"

Now I don't mind a game being hard if it's hard for a good reason. If it's hard because you grinded for HOURS and didn't grind enough... Tha'ts bullshit.
This is actually true. The game is designed way too grindy. With too little free time for H,time flies simply too fast especially in the first 30 days and it's just tons of repetition per day especially the weekdays, just so we can enjoy a little more on the 2 weekends(aside from the neet brother type). Hope the dev will balance the game a little more since it seems that he will be making a coloured version from the earlier post above.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
People said try and get “full adult” because the money earning every weeks but to be honesst that’s not the best...the best one is the “part-timer” since you got 45 energy 3 vigor 30k per week + you have spare time to find panty. People said money is kinda annoying but actually it is kinda balance, you have a lot of money but you start with 30 enery it limit you to 2 actions a day and it took you 21 day to raise to 45 energy, each day you lost one action and money you spend on the products will cost kinda a lot. And when you reach later part, money doesn’t means much since i got 500k and i already bought everything. The worst grinding one but also the most fun one is student...it give you more option and yet it gonna took a lot of time grinding for money and trust as first but you have higher change to find all the panty. The only time i got 20 panties is as student...otherwise 16-18 as part timer and 12 as full adult. Last the randomise in this game is totally suck...a game is full of random stuff will kill your smooth slowly.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The titles can make a bit of a difference. Tried some re-rolling just to see what I could get and one full adult got the title of buff peerless, forty starting stamina and five vigor. Spare time does sound nice though...

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Hi
I readed in other post about some event on the beach. I made that one before advance enough with sis, before all the lewd stuff.
Does anyone know about that event? Is there any lewd scene on that event? Any save? Because, reach above 200 trust and sexual interest requires lot of efforts and time :/ Also, is there any reward for collecting the 20 panties? Is there any way to make her wear the swimsuit at the time to do the lewd stuff????? Is there any save around????

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Just how many onii-chan's are there? I've gotten distracted at startup. Buff awkward onii-chan, romantic peerless onii-chan, narcissistic sensual onii-chan... -o-

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Its good but the pregnancy tag should be removed and a impreg tag should be implemented because at no point do you see her pregnant

Reactions: Saburo. M

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just how many onii-chan's are there? I've gotten distracted at startup...
The one I'm using right now is a bear head technician, whatever that means. Also seen hunk breast stroke.
Its good but the pregnancy tag should be removed and a impreg tag should be implemented because at no point do you see her pregnant
If you check the sites tag definitions pregnancy is meant for both. And requests for splitting tags like that usually gets rejected, although a new tag system is in the works.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes