beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Is there something that explains what the onii-chan types even mean? Quick Firing Cold Fish? Tuber Technician? Self concious sensual kind of makes sense at least.

And what exactly does the manual mean by "Action ability"? Like where it says Student gets excellent action ability and Bum gets low action ability. Thanks.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there something that explains what the onii-chan types even mean? Quick Firing Cold Fish? Tuber Technician? Self concious sensual kind of makes sense at least.
Not really only that those might be stat modifier, so re-rolling your character is sometimes a good idea if they sound like they're bad. Action ability is starting energy I guess, and the times you can cum in a day.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
working adult starts of with less stamina but i still advice people to go for him since money is a big issue in this game. stamina is gained swiftly with some patience.

Reactions: JKingJP

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
No option. Only time is when she says she's going shopping and whether I go with her or alone I only get the option to buy ramen, a series of cooking ingredients or go to the tea shop. The tea shop only has regular teas.
You need to select spend time with her in the morning on weekends(or maybe sunday). The one that you got is probably in the evening when she ask if you wanna tag along to buy dinner

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
Why couldn't developer add a load button? It's so frustrating to save, then close the game, open it again and load. Every goddamn time. Or am i just don't see the load button? Ffs.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes