kingmich

May 21, 2017
This one really reminded me of 1Room-Runaway Girl but with, you know, incest.
ya i thought it was just me but no really it just reminds me flat out of that cept incest and black and white like other wise a copy on it? but ya.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Is there a good set of choices to get a good Onichan? I finally managed to get an adult, office worker, but due to the rng bull shit, I started with a max of 20 energy, making it so i literally couldn't do anything. I couldn't even just sit down and talk to the sister at the end of the day because it was too taxing of an activity.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok kinda lost how... to sex her? like no shit im trying to get her to fuck but no dice I need a walkthrough that isn't vague as fuck...

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
ok kinda lost how... to sex her? like no shit im trying to get her to fuck but no dice I need a walkthrough that isn't vague as fuck...
I'm with you am I doing something wrong here? 200+ Trust and 200+ Sexual Interest nothing is happening.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
The best roll i got was a Photosynthesizing Peerless Oniisan ( Working adult ) 35 Energy 5/5 Vigor. Dont know what photosyntesizing is supposed to mean in that context but i sure as hell am not complaining XD ( I got 5 more energy that in all the other rolls )

• Haha
Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

Hval

Feb 7, 2019
If you are unsatisfied with your starting max energy and vigor you can increase them.
The maximum energy can be increased by buying a one-time boost item, or by running or swimming on the weekend.
The maximum vigor can be increased with a one-time boost item, or with a particular drink during tea time.

You get access to the night scene by going to sleep with enough energy that Oniisan does not stay asleep. (25+)

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The maximum energy can be increased by buying a one-time boost item, or by running or swimming on the weekend.
You get access to the night scene by going to sleep with enough energy that Oniisan does not stay asleep.
thats related to my question? if so then I need to train up to what say 100?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
To get the access to the the sleep event you need at least 25 energy when you go to sleep.
question is what then? no seriously im always getting bad outcomes so please clarify OR pm me one HOW TO FUCK ONII PLEASE!!! its kinda vague when ive been at this for 3 hours and ive reached 300 on the trust and intrigue stats. also im on the part time worker start and my stam stat is at 71.

Blamalam

Jan 7, 2018
question is what then? no seriously im always getting bad outcomes so please clarify OR pm me one HOW TO FUCK ONII PLEASE!!! its kinda vague when ive been at this for 3 hours and ive reached 300 on the trust and intrigue stats. also im on the part time worker start and my stam stat is at 71.
At night just start stripping her. and then go to town. she will wake up but be okay with it. Best to do it friday or saturday night so you have plenty of time to play.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
As much as I'm enjoying this and hoping to get the 'full' ending (already got the 'preg scare' one, apparently you can get a full ending by getting that, finding all panties, and lasting 100 days), the panty part is just crazy as an office worker. I think you can only check once a day, and you have to bathe by yourself and then seek the panties, and then it's additional rng whether you find 'any', whether you get caught before finding any, and the chances of finding duplicates. If you're lucky you can find two in one night (doesn't seem like you have to... pleasure yourself... with them, just see them), but you can't save between rolls and some of them look similar unless you actually compare them directly.

I think other "classes" have more free time during the day and probably have another chance, but even still this seems like a lot of RNG.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes