Rigaeru

Feb 16, 2020
What a great game, loved that manga style. I recall reading about the devs making a similar game some time ago, I hope that one gets translated too.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
This is taken from the post made yesterday on the devs Ci-en page:

We plan to support English, Chinese, and Korean .
First of all, the Korean version is scheduled to be released on Saturday, July 24th .
English and Chinese versions will continue to be released, so please wait!

*Note, this is in reference to the current game, Imouto life Monochrome, and not the one he is currently developing. Dunno if this had been posted before, but just tossing it out here just in case.

VRGO

Feb 29, 2020
Does anybody have any idea what any of the modifiers you can get mean? I know the basic idea of Part-Timer, Student, Working Adult, and Bum(?), but I've been messing around and have gotten "Quick Shot", "Deviant", "Lolicon", "Photosynthesizing", and a bunch others and have no idea what any of that means.

I'm so lost that basically any advice helps

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game will be a great game if it has at least 30 fps animation....

Speaking of Monochrome, I remember the game that I've played back in 2020.
Forgot the title tho..

Chibi girl with big tits and animated. The gameplay are summoning monster to fight incoming adventurer. After they down, we can H them after that with H Skill (WHICH also had CD).

Wonder if it will got translated someday...

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I know that it might be weird to say this, or that the monochrome type is a unique thing to this game, but I do wish that there is a colored version of this

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, there are other games made by this autor? besides sister travel. thanks
Not with a English translation, check there to see the other Limit!? games. And they're currently working on Imouto Life!? Fantasy, kind of like this game and Sister Travel mashed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes