TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im new here, wondering if the official english ver coming out soon? if so how long? ty!
There's something slightly off to me about the official...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I'm probably just used to the fan one. There's no date other than soon, keep an eye on .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's interesting is that it will be three times as expensive...
It went (and is still going) way the over the planned development time, and Travelling Sister is on hold. Guess Inusuku wanted to make up for lost new game money. Ci-en supporters still get the betas, and one of those is around.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Looking at preorders ? number on DLsite and general quantity of comments on his Ci-en , i think Inusuku's new game gonna success.
Also , not sure why he is in "Art " directory on Ci-en , if he were in " Game " , he would be in top 10 most popular developers.
I hope that new game is gonna be great as previous one .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wouldn't that be abusing the goodwill of the buyers if the content isn't on par...
I know it doesn't really equate to length or quality but my main copy of Imouto Life 2.0.1 is 242MB, the Sister Fantasy 0.4.53 beta is 545MB. What started as a little game made for fun has become a full sized game, with all of this games features and a RPG on top. And dev time went from a few months to almost years.

Just noticed Sister Explorer, not entirely sure why I called it Travelling Sister is also a much higher price.

Edit - The missed n't is kind of important...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes