elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
the game is at v2.0.3 in DLSite... any chances of getting it translated?

EDIT: found the post saying no official translation from dev... T____T

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the game is at v2.0.3 in DLSite... any chances of getting it translated?
There's a official English version coming soon, the one released first then it's and finally English.

2.0.3 has been out for a over a year, it doesn't look like it's going to get a fan made update. But the only things your really missing out on with 2.0.1 is increased save slots and small bug fixes, 2.0.0 was the final added content.

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
There's a official English version coming soon, the one released first then it's and finally English.

2.0.3 has been out for a over a year, it doesn't look like it's going to get a fan made update. But the only things your really missing out on with 2.0.1 is increased save slots and small bug fixes, 2.0.0 was the final added content.
So technically no major updates like added content? I've extracted the CG and Picture.wolf files and didn't find any difference. Not sure about the dialogues though...

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I'm sure when the new one launches it'll get its own page on F95, but i really do hope somebody can give a rough English translation for it when it comes out. Not right away of course, but sometime afterwards since i doubt an official English translation is planned for a very long time, much like this one. Honestly even MTL would be good enough just to play.

Reactions: Padav22

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm sure when the new one launches it'll get its own page on F95, but i really do hope somebody can give a rough English translation for it when it comes out. Not right away of course, but sometime afterwards since i doubt an official English translation is planned for a very long time, much like this one. Honestly even MTL would be good enough just to play.
from the maker :

I've been getting quite a few questions about it, so I'll write about it in the article.
Unfortunately, we can't provide a localized version at the time of release.
After the Japanese version is completed, I may be able to offer a localized version if I get a good response from the various parties I contacted.And if that's possible, I don't know if it will be in six months or a year.
So, I can't promise anything at this time.
Please understand. thank you.

so there is a chance for a proper translation.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
so i am a fan of this game, and i wanted to clear up some things since my japaneese is non-existant so the best i could do is google translate the dev site to see whats going on there.
so hes working on a game Sister! Seikatsu -Fantasy-
with him telling the reader to favorite it on the buying site... can we expect this game to arrive on steam or at least on F95 like sister travel did?
and when?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can we expect this game to arrive on steam or at least on F95 like sister travel did?
A while ago it really sounded like Imouto Life was going to be coming to Steam like Sister Travel, but after they went quite about it someone asked and it turns out it wasn't. Although a English version should be coming to DLSite now.

I think remember seeing Kagura pop up in comments for Sister Fantasy too, but if you look back a page there's the statement from Ci-en about if it'll get translated.

Games threads like Sister Travel and this one are only for games with English translations. There's also the fact that the sister is clearly younger, but who knows if that'll turn out to be a issue.

Reactions: cursed spark
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes