Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Looks like the official english version of imouto monochrome will be on sale on dlsite on sept 6th.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Packed or unpacked? Altered or non-altered...
Both unpacked, that copy of Imouto Life being the fan translated 2.0.1 game with the . So about 60MBs bigger that it might be as a there's also the original .wolf files as backups to the altered ones.

Edit - I'm an idiot. I forgot the Sister Fantasy folder still had a extracted data folder in it, it's actually not that much bigger at the moment. But it does give me a handy image of a unimpressed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...about uncensoring which are at best indirectly related to this thread (and which I thus wouldn't want to post here).
There's a Unity decensoring thread here, but it's not really for uncensoring games like this which need artwork to be redrawn. I've never done any myself just installed existing ones.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New update on Inusuku blog today, Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome Eng ver is gonna be released on september 6 .
In other news Inusuku has some health issues due to extreme heat ? . Hopefully he won't get sick.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Official english version just got released

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Btw, the latest version here is 2.01 but the latest japanese version is 2.03 is there any missing content with this fan translated version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks. Btw, the 2.01 english and uncensored version of the game that you posted...
The two .wolf file that have been unpacked to install the second version of the de censor are still there as a backup.

Edit - Spelling... Also the request for the official English version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes