taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I really like the style of play the problem is that I don't find any similar to this one anymore, would they know any game that is similar to this one?
(sorry for my english, i'm not good now in english)
Just wait for new upcoming Inusuku's game , it should be released this November.
Will surely be better than any simular games ( i tried , but could not find anything even remotely good as Inusuku's game )
https://f95zone.to/threads/other-games-like-nais-training-diary.44696/ - simular games

Reactions: Lazek

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Both are Day 1 Bearhead Peerless (possibly the best combination)
Save 1 is Part Timer
Save 2 is Working Adult

I accidentally deleted my Student save which is why its not here and I am not big fan of bum (seriously, its pretty much just endless money grind)

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I accidentally deleted my Student save which is why its not here and I am not big fan of bum (seriously, its pretty much just endless money grind)
lol, yeah bum is basically hard mode, especially if your starting energy is lower than 20 -.- can't do anything till you get enough money to buy the energy up items. Though, it's gives the most time out of all the others, allowing you to raise her stats quicker; along with collecting panties quickly.

Anyways, I remember mention of NG+, anyone know how to achieve this?

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
lol, yeah bum is basically hard mode, especially if your starting energy is lower than 20 -.- can't do anything till you get enough money to buy the energy up items. Though, it's gives the most time out of all the others, allowing you to raise her stats quicker; along with collecting panties quickly.

sorry, may i ask, what's bum?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Both are Bearhead Peerless (possibly the best combination)
Save 1 is Part Timer
Save 2 is Working Adult

actually, the best should be "romancing pearless" romancing help you raise the bar faster and more success than usual. like when you gaming, there's 50% your sister reach satisfied, also less time she in bad mood. peerless not just help you earning more money but also adding 1 point in Vigor... that's the best which hardly come together.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
sorry, may i ask, what's bum?
lol, it's one of the 4 modes for the game:
1. Working Adult, 2. Student, 3. Part Timer and 4. Bum
Note: This is kinda loosely, since the 2nd choice may change it.
IIRC, that's basically the first option you pick when starting a new game.
Stats and gameplay changes depending on which one you pick, with the Bum one being the most annoying(?)--Due to low starting energy, along with poor income. [Since part-time work only appears on the weekend.]

any guides that are up to date on this game?
No real need for a guide; it's a sand-box dating sim. Just raise her & your stats while keeping her happy. Gameplay changes [minor] depending on what your start is. Only thing you really needa watch for is if you get her pregnant while not having enough money -- Leads to a game over; otherwise it changes your gameplay to working adult, IIRC.
And an early mention: If you pick bum/neet, make sure you start with at least 20 energy.

Basically, just get her affection stat to 50, while keeping her happiness high, for bathing together. Then work on getting Affection to around 250~500, while increasing lewdness where you can. Once it's around there, focus on the lewd, because affection won't matter anymore.
For the sleep molesting/rape, it's better to not interact too much, since you want to get her lust high before she wakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternian

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
lol, it's one of the 4 modes for the game; 1. Working Adult, 2. Part Timer, 3. Student, and 4. Bum/NEET
IIRC, that's basically the first option you pick when starting a new game.
Stats and gameplay changes depending on which one you pick, with the Bum one being the most annoying(?). -- Due to low starting energy, along with low income.

No real need for a guide; it's a sand-box dating sim. Just raise her & your stats while keeping her happy. Gameplay changes [minor] depending on what your start is. Only thing you really needa watch for is if you get her pregnant while not having enough money -- Leads to a game over; otherwise it changes your gameplay to working adult, IIRC.

Basically, just get her affection stat to 50, while keeping her happiness high, for bathing together. Then work on getting Affection to around 250~500, while increasing lewdness where you can. Once it's around there, focus on the lewd, because affection won't matter anymore.
For the sleep molesting/rape, it's better to not interact too much, since you want to get her lust high before she wakes.
wow, thanks, i will tried the bum/neet...but only if the stat is "romancing peerless"...it actually fun since each of them played very difference and extremely fun. for some reason, these type of game didn't make me hate the grinding unlike most game today.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
wow, thanks, i will tried the bum/neet...but only if the stat is "romancing peerless"...it actually fun since each of them played very difference and extremely fun. for some reason, these type of game didn't make me hate the grinding unlike most game today.
Luck with that. And yeah, one of the reasons I like dating sim type games.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
actually, the best should be "romancing pearless" romancing help you raise the bar faster and more success than usual. like when you gaming, there's 50% your sister reach satisfied, also less time she in bad mood. peerless not just help you earning more money but also adding 1 point in Vigor... that's the best which hardly come together.
But then again, you hardly ever need more than 400 interest/trust. And you can easily gain 100 trust and interest in the span of minutes if you know what you are doing. You pretty much don't need the 1st modifier.

Bearhead is the RAREST trait in the game which is why i rank it the best (it does nothing, but does get you the secret ending).

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020

You need Bearhead... when you have it... just get her pregnant and you will be asked if you want to reincarnate

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
But then again, you hardly ever need more than 400 interest/trust. And you can easily gain 100 trust and interest in the span of minutes if you know what you are doing. You pretty much don't need the 1st modifier.

Bearhead is the RAREST trait in the game which is why i rank it the best (it does nothing, but does get you the secret ending).
and here i'm struggling to get it away...everytime i tried new game, 70% is bearhead...or root vegetable...etc...but if you said so, then i will tried it, actually just right before i got Bearhead pearless bum.
ps: sorry, it's actually student not bum...and i'm still grinding to get bum...
and there's high chance that you will get bearhead nearly every time if your option. have "it's a bear" so yeah, that's why i look down on that stat

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You need Bearhead... when you have it... just get her pregnant and you will be asked if you want to reincarnate
Weird, I don't think I got that, even with bearhead. Guess I'll try again, thanks.
Really? Seems easy enough to get, with some restarting. Only needa pick the option with bear being mentioned to get it.

and here i'm struggling to get it away...everytime i tried new game, 70% is bearhead...or root vegetable...etc...but if you said so, then i will tried it, actually just right before i got Bearhead pearless bum.
ps: sorry, it's actually student not bum...and i'm still grinding to get bum...
and there's high chance that you will get bearhead nearly every time if your option. have "it's a bear" so yeah, that's why i look down on that stat
Getting bum should be really easy, in the first choice section, pick the last one: [I just woke up....] -- I believe I had ordered it properly when I talked about it earlier.
Edit: Yeah, 1 option gets you Working Adult easily enough, 2nd=student, 3rd one is kinda wonky netting you either Working adult or part timer, and last one is the bum.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Hm
who hype for this game?
well, at least my title is "premature ejaculating exploded onii-chan"...so it's beyond "beyond saving".
Hmmmm. So as far as i see this game is similar to ILM. Just change other sister right

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Weird, I don't think I got that, even with bearhead. Guess I'll try again, thanks.

Really? Seems easy enough to get, with some restarting. Only needa pick the option with bear being mentioned to get it.

Getting bum should be really easy, in the first choice section, pick the last one: [I just woke up....] -- I believe I had ordered it properly when I talked about it earlier.
i know, but the problem is i couldn't get my favorite stat..."peerless"...the best i can do is "bearhead skillful"

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

Edit: Yeah, 1 option gets you Working Adult easily enough, 2nd=student, 3rd one is kinda wonky netting you either Working adult or part timer, and last one is the bum.
oh yes, that's explain the next game...it's continue of "bearhead" ending...yes, you reincarnating in fantasy world...that's all make sense why sister look just a bit older...

• Wow
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes