TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can you put the colours CG in the Official English Version ?
and how ?
Yes, same way as you mostly. But the official game has its whole Data folder packed up, not the individual folders inside. So the Data.wolf file needs to be unpack and remove or renamed, and the images in the lose folders swapped like before.
What is the difference between "Official English Version" and "Unofficial English Version" apart from the size?
And the size is just from back up files.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so from what i understand..... this is secret end is canon for the next game... i have no words, mostly in a non funny way
yeah, bearhead kinda useless but it could give you second life if thing out of your hand like, not enough money or not enough trust etc...anyway, still the best stat gonna be romancing peerless. but it cool that you know how next game operating

Reactions: Indeed-Indeed

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
yeah, bearhead kinda useless but it could give you second life if thing out of your hand like, not enough money or not enough trust etc...anyway, still the best stat gonna be romancing peerless. but it cool that you know how next game operating
ok, then what does ****con title do?

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Is there somewhere a list of all possible titles?
Sure thing , here you go :
I'd personally argue that Bearhead is not a optimal title to roll.
To re-roll, after finding out what your title(s) are, hit F12 to reset if not what you wanted
Romantic and/Or Sensual works better from my experience. posting a list of Title effects, and What choices at start can have :

Enjoy

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Oh, it was just a few pages back. Serves me right for just reading the last page. :FacePalm:

Thanks anyway.
It's not a full list, for example Seal title isn't on there (and I have no idea what Seal actually does, I know its a reference to sister explorer, but its effects are still unknown to me)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how do you get it so that you can ask her to lewd during the day and whatnot? I've got her to the point where she will do virtually everything, even anal, while awake in bed and she'll do stuff in the bathroom no question but it won't go any further than that. Trust and sexual interest both over 400.

Reactions: PAPICRAFT

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
So how do you get it so that you can ask her to lewd during the day and whatnot? I've got her to the point where she will do virtually everything, even anal, while awake in bed and she'll do stuff in the bathroom no question but it won't go any further than that. Trust and sexual interest both over 400.
Did you get her pregnant? Maybe that's what you gotta do. Because I think its guaranteed if you get an ending(pregnant ending).

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes