RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I don't know any other games that specifically have you live with your little sister (probably the reason why this game is rated so highly), but games like the Princess Maker series are similar and much better overall.
Even the game known for its headpatting is much better, because it at least has a very good interactive sex scene and a tiny bit of story.

I did read the manual and the developer notes (which make that game seem more complex than it actually is) before playing.
Also: Not enjoying a game you like isn't against forum rules.
you obviously did not research hard enough, cause if you paid any attention, there was a tag that said SIMULATOR, not story driven or Vn, no heavy choices or paths, plus wolf rpg game dude, random genre comes with the software. i can point you to imouto paradise if you want choices and paths

Reactions: Zahkar

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know any other games that specifically have you live with your little sister (probably the reason why this game is rated so highly), but games like the Princess Maker series are similar and much better overall.
Even the game known for its headpatting is much better, because it at least has a very good interactive sex scene and a tiny bit of story.
Welp , i do think that the imouto life's touching system is way better than Princess Maker or any trainings games so far.
Its just subjective i guess , so just admit that this game isn't your style at all and don't try to understand , i have the same problem with the pregnant fetish, i don't know why people love it but thats ok.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
- The touching system in this game really is below average and done better in a lot of other games (especially the one with headpats).
- The game actually is my style, it just feels like an empty shell with the huge lack of content.
- Mortal lifeforms usually have a "pregnancy fetish" because without procreation their species ceases to exist, rendering their life and their achievements meaningless.
well the maker of this game has a sequel to this game coming out in nov. Maybe it would fill those niches you have, plus he has other works on dl site

Abahgans

Jun 9, 2021
Here's one, I played a bit on last friday(to test things out and see how the translation is), not that high stats for imouto (186 trust & 294 interest), a bit of money 176128 yen, 60 action point, 2 sexual energy, and Romancing Pervert Oniichan(Office worker).

Edit: I think you can pretty much raise her stats much easier after getting her pregnant aka this save
that for eng version or jpn version cause i download at english version and the save file didnt work at me

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Good news from DLsite.

An official (not fan) translation has come out, backed by Inusuku.

Pros:
1. Cheat Engine cheat mod still works properly.
2. Still uses the wolf engine so the fan-made colored graphics can still be ported in, just need to unpack the master WOLF file to get the DATA folder and then unpack the CG and Picture WOLF files to get those subdirectories, and then "push the WOLF files aside."

Cons:
1. Can not port in existing saves from the fan-translated version, or any other language version (Japanese, Korean). And can not port from one language version to another.
2. It is not recommended to use the "Godly brother" mod as that could corrupt the game files and your saves.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Good news from DLsite.

An official (not fan) translation has come out, backed by Inusuku.

Pros:
1. Cheat Engine cheat mod still works properly.
2. Still uses the wolf engine so the fan-made colored graphics can still be ported in, just need to unpack the master WOLF file to get the DATA folder and then unpack the CG and Picture WOLF files to get those subdirectories, and then "push the WOLF files aside."

Cons:
1. Can not port in existing saves from the fan-translated version, or any other language version (Japanese, Korean). And can not port from one language version to another.
2. It is not recommended to use the "Godly brother" mod as that could corrupt the game files and your saves.
... party ended like... 2 weeks ago? so yeah, your late. might be some warm beer leftover if you want it.

• Haha
Reactions: Azero

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
So how long might it take for the sequel to get uploaded with a fan translation? I've played the demo and ngl its confusing but it still a good game.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

I did read the manual and the developer notes (which make that game seem more complex than it actually is) before playing.
Also: Not enjoying a game you like isn't against forum rules.
to be honest, i don't know why this game was that good...but i knew that non other game can replace it. these game aren't famous for playing continuously, instead it is a daily sim game, where you rest your mind, living with a cute imuto that never exist. watched her childish and playing frank on her. frankly, i used to not like this game due to the arts...then fall for them by the Arts. i knew, you was wanting something else, something in gameplay...you hate grinding then sure, you won't like it. but for me, it's not about the eroge that i fall for, i fall for everything from they create a very interesting imouto, to the grindind these stats. i enjoy each minutes even i kept doing the same thing again and again. you could tell from my gameplays. instead of choosing coop worker like other people did, i choose to go with Bum and student, they require more grind than usual jobs, exploring each titles, each job, each gameplay. i could play for hours non stop. i'm sure that you aren't a fan of harvest moon since they also require you to grinding the same thing over and over again. this game is charming on its own way, and people like it their own way.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
well the maker of this game has a sequel to this game coming out in nov. Maybe it would fill those niches you have, plus he has other works on dl site
i wouln't say that, these game aren't means to implementing to archieve something. these game was made to ease your mind, enjoy its simple. and the sequel will only doing just that. they did implementing RPG battle but still keep the game linear till the end.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
November, if the game release that month, you will have to choose NNN or just........
btw, how we apply color in official version? same ?
I don't know what you're talking about, NNN means "non-stop n.. november" to me. :) Also to answer your question, yes you apply it the same way you do in the unofficial version.

• Haha
Reactions: noname66

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It's a game with no real gameplay or story, but the interactive sex scene is great.
I've played it years ago, I'll refresh my memory. I don't recall headpats being were very interactive, though, which brings me to tell you about https://f95zone.to/threads/o-factor...girlfriend-v0-61-beta-incontinent-cell.74965/ if just for headpats it's totally worth it.

The old Flash game you're talking about is called "Orgasm Girl".
Yes, this is it, thanks <3

Ah I can certainly see why from googling a bit.
Person above me knows his shit.
You want most recent version, so go to FFF and look in comment section because game author developed serious case of butthurt syndrome for gaijin community (same as author of Labyrinth of Estras or, oh dear, Teaching Feeling).
Another (much, much older) game with excellent touching system is "Hizashi no Naka no Riaru", and again - rule 1.7. I start to see pattern here.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
game author developed serious case of butthurt syndrome for gaijin community (same as author of Labyrinth of Estras or, oh dear, Teaching Feeling).
Wait, the dev for Teaching Feeling got butthurt? What happen? Did i miss something?

Edit: I did some searching around and I see what's happening now, sad, but can't really say much. Piracy will always be there but if people enjoy it, hopefully, they buy it.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
So how do you get it so that you can ask her to lewd during the day and whatnot? I've got her to the point where she will do virtually everything, even anal, while awake in bed and she'll do stuff in the bathroom no question but it won't go any further than that. Trust and sexual interest both over 400.
I was experimenting with new save and I couldn't pull this too, weird.
I have ~300 in both trust and sexual interest, taking baths together, only handjob/blowjob in bath and no anal.
5 or even more sexual experiences overall.

Once I (again) assaulted her in bed, made her awake, put on condom and shoot my goo into her. Usually I didn't bother with condom because you can always pull it out. Apparently this part was important because now I have "I want to lewd" option on her "daily" screen.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I have ~300 in both trust and sexual interest, taking baths together, only handjob/blowjob in bath and no anal.

Once I (again) assaulted her in bed, made her awake, put on condom and shoot my goo into her. Usually I didn't bother with condom because you can always pull it out. Apparently this part was important because now I have "I want to lewd" option on her "daily" screen.
it's an odd one, but I think it's linked to ejaculations where she is a willing participant? I believe (and may be wrong) that it takes 5 ejaculations for "I want to lewd" to become a option (also waking up next to her might be required... basically empty yourself during a night scene where she is awake)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017

Yeah I got that eventually, an odd trigger indeed since she can be massively horny all the time but not interested in having sex other than being molested. Kind of wish there was a path where you could make her initiate instead.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes