TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's actually the title of this thread's game...
Thought so, the translation confused me a bit...

As you can see, "Sister! Seikatsu" is a similar but different game. Because it is a fantasy, there is naturally battle.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Thought so, the translation confused me a bit...

As you can see, "Sister! Seikatsu" is a similar but different game. Because it is a fantasy, there is naturally battle.
not sure if this will be a minimize ver of imouto!?life since just for the art, i thought they did trying to bring the best. about free..maybe the translation mess up or they means for some sort of early access...or simply base game without h-scenes. but anyway, i hope it will be a big game since i am a huge fan of "simulator genre" and "2d-cute art". also happy new year mate.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

shadowBoar

May 27, 2019
Help please? Whenever I try to start the game (with or without locale emulator), it doesn't work, a pop-up window says:
"Cannot locate basic info data [game folder]/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I've been trying to get it to work for the past 2 hours, but can't figure it out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...a pop-up window says: "Cannot locate basic info data [game folder]/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"
Wolf Engine games often want to be on the C: drive and don't like long file addresses, try it on the desktop or at least not buried away in folders. Also make sure the file address has no characters like í or ū anywhere.

Reactions: shadowBoar

shadowBoar

May 27, 2019
Wolf Engine games often want to be on the C: drive and don't like long file addresses, try it on the desktop or at least not buried away in folders. Also make sure the file address has no characters like í or ū anywhere.
It is on the C: drive, but probably a bit too deep. I'll try it from the desktop.

Aaaand it worked! Many thanks!!!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Why would you put this game buried away in folders? Didactic games like these are good to show the importance of family and that you should always prioritize your little sister's happiness by any means necessary.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Such quality programing they have there. :LOL:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could you tell me how to apply it to the game file, please? :/
Those are tables, quick video tutorial .

Damn the Sister Travel pigs ...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Imo the game is pretty straightforward, doesn't need a cheat file, only a bit of patience but hey that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: altuser

deithyncarn

Feb 1, 2018
Having a pretty annoying technical issue.

Basically, it looks like game is constantly getting "arrow up" input, or something like that, whenever it's window is active. Using just mkb. Never had anything like that in any game, although, I haven't played many based on Wolf RPG, so I guess it could be related to the engine or something...

Anyone have an idea how to fix this? I've tried unplugging mouse, making changes to Game.ini, in Config.exe, moving the game folder to C drive, desktop, playing 1.6 version - didn't help. Is there a way to change input settings? I don't see one...

Edit: turns out a controller emulator app installed ages ago was the cause

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Basically, it looks like game is constantly getting "arrow up" input...
Holding down the up arrow key look exactly the same as the video, so you could see if it still happens with the the keyboard unplugged. There is , it was posted for the issue happening with RPGM though not Wolf. Otherwise don't know.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes