Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I was experimenting with new save and I couldn't pull this too, weird.
I have ~300 in both trust and sexual interest, taking baths together, only handjob/blowjob in bath and no anal.
5 or even more sexual experiences overall.

Once I (again) assaulted her in bed, made her awake, put on condom and shoot my goo into her. Usually I didn't bother with condom because you can always pull it out. Apparently this part was important because now I have "I want to lewd" option on her "daily" screen.
it's an odd one, but I think it's linked to ejaculations where she is a willing participant? I believe (and may be wrong) that it takes 5 ejaculations for "I want to lewd" to become a option (also waking up next to her might be required... basically empty yourself during a night scene where she is awake)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I was experimenting with new save and I couldn't pull this too, weird.
I have ~300 in both trust and sexual interest, taking baths together, only handjob/blowjob in bath and no anal.
5 or even more sexual experiences overall.

Once I (again) assaulted her in bed, made her awake, put on condom and shoot my goo into her. Usually I didn't bother with condom because you can always pull it out. Apparently this part was important because now I have "I want to lewd" option on her "daily" screen.
Yeah I got that eventually, an odd trigger indeed since she can be massively horny all the time but not interested in having sex other than being molested. Kind of wish there was a path where you could make her initiate instead.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Yeah I got that eventually, an odd trigger indeed since she can be massively horny all the time but not interested in having sex other than being molested. Kind of wish there was a path where you could make her initiate instead.
Try not doing anything to her for a week(assuming you already done her and she accepted you and stuff). There's some good stuff there.

Reactions: Skyzenski

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
since she can be massively horny all the time but not interested in having sex other than being molested
That was quite funny. Dropping lines like "Let's continue this at bed" after cumming on her back in bath and there is no appropriate option to do so. Well, that's the curse of knowing shortcuts and maxing out her stats too fast before doing things that 99% of players would do util this point. But I still dig it, this game is just too replayable. I love my Imouto.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I increased trust and sexual interest to 500+ in my last playthough and I was able to bath with her and scrub her, but the extra bath scenes didn't trigger (handjob/blowjob/buttjob/anal/vaginal). Pressing the "I want to lewd" option in bath only triggered a blowjob or a handjob scene automatically.

I ended up checking the game code and found out that there's an obscure extra requirement to make those scenes available. A hidden stat called "penetration experience" has to be 5 or more (variable 139 in debug mode). There are multiple ways to increase it while playing, one of them is doing a deep insertion. If you want to increase it cheaply, just insert it "deep" into her pussy and take it out multiple times in the bed scene. Mine was still at 4, I guess I wasn't able to increase it naturally because I was being too considerate with that bitch.

If that stat is >= 5, pressing on "I want to lewd" when bathing with her returns a menu for choosing whatever you want to do with her.

Last edited:

Yookie

Mar 4, 2020
hello, my english is very bad, so i will be direct !!

when i go to bed, to do the midnight action, my screen looks like this
01.png
dont show nothing and do nothing
does anyone know how to fix it?

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
hello, my english is very bad, so i will be direct !!

when i go to bed, to do the midnight action, my screen looks like this
View attachment 1415244
dont show nothing and do nothing
does anyone know how to fix it?
Click on your sister to molest her o turn her back in. or you just can click in the pillow to sleep till morning (if you don't want to do things to her yet)

sorry for my english too, i'm still learning

Reactions: Yookie

Yookie

Mar 4, 2020
Click on your sister to molest her o turn her back in. or you just can click in the pillow to sleep till morning (if you don't want to do things to her yet)

sorry for my english too, i'm still learning
Ow, thanks, I would never have guessed that

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Fix patch
Please download this one, i also add a clothes mod in separate folder
Thank you for that update, looks great!

I took it a look to check the changes and seems to be an update to the 0.2 decensor patch, but fixing the anal sex images that appear during the extra bath scenes. Also decensors a few extra bath scenes images that were still censored, the buttjob ones and one of the vaginal sex pics. Now seems truly 100% uncensored. (And I'm digging the new costume)

Is this for official or fan translation?
It can be applied to both the official translation and the fan translation. To apply it to the official one you'll have to unpack the Data.wolf file to be able to replace the images, though (I normally use ). Applying it to the unofficial one is way easier, you only have to replace the images and you're done.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes