saboro

Sep 28, 2019
UPDATE: The mod got bigger and will be updated in its dedicated thread.

I modded the mouse system to make the cursor move in real time. The movement itself looks less smooth, since now its positioning is based on map half-tiles instead of window coordinates, but it's fast and does have more than enough precision for playing.

I also modified some of the ui buttons to improve their bounding boxes and make them more responsive. For example, the "album" icon relied on some clumsy image hovering detection, now it's a simple event that reacts to clicks.

As a bonus, I've also added 16 save slots to the fan translated version patch, so it's on par with the 2.03 version.

Please let me know if you try this and find any bugs or have any suggestions.

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I modded the mouse system to make the cursor move in real time. The movement itself looks less smooth, since now its positioning is based on map half-tiles instead of window coordinates, but it's fast and does have more than enough precision for playing.

I also modified some of the ui buttons to improve their bounding boxes and make them more responsive. For example, the "album" icon relied on some clumsy image hovering detection, now it's a simple event that reacts to clicks.

This patch is meant for the fan translated version, just replace your BasicData.wolf and Mapdata.wolf. May be a deal breaker for some, but for the best experience, please use this mod with new games, or with saves made in playthroughs started with this mod installed, nothing will break if you use unmodded saves, but you'll notice that various ui buttons perform worse. If you do the opposite (modded saves in an unmodded game) you'll notice an improvement, though.

As a bonus, I've also added 16 save slots, like the 2.03 version has.

Here's a video preview.

Please let me know if you try this and find any bugs, have any suggestions, or want it for the official English version.
Can you make that patch for the official English Version? Thanks

Archer_Range

Feb 10, 2021
anybody know how to cheat money? I used Saveeditor and can't find anything.
Hmm use cheat engine bro, from what I experienced from using cheat engine, cheating for money is easier compared to having infinite midnight session, Action points, Sex Energy, while for the sister's trust and interest is in the medium difficulty of finding it. Soooo for finding the money, just start up the game and the load file(or a new game file if you prefer it) then in the cheat engine(make sure the game is open in the cheat engine too) type in the money then press "First scan" or something like that, after that a single option will be seen(if its multiple or you want to check it) spend the money in "online shopping" if the value changes(it goes red if it does since it doesnt link with the first thing you put when searching for it) double click that option till it pops on the bottom of the cheat engine, then edit the value and press ok, once pressing ok you would notice that the "funds"(money) updated. If you want to know how to find the other values just reply to this(same goes to anyone who wants to know hehe) it took me a while to figure it out so when I did I basically just went here to help anyone who is at my position hehe.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Does the fan translation read better than the official?
as I mentioned earlier in the thread, yeah.
It's clear (to me) that the official version was a native japanese speaker translating to english, as grammer and flow are disjointed at times. while the fan translation is a english speaker translating from japanese, and has tweaked the pecularities of japanese into understandable english.

trivia time! did you know the word "it" (no clown jokes people) is one of the hardest for foreign speakers to learn, as in their own languages there is no equivalent?

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
we certainly do have an equivalent
who?

Lucumo said:
as do the French probably ("on")
from what I briefly read of "on", no.

From what I know of spanish, portuguese and italian, they don't either.
German (and probably dutch?) has a neutral pronoun, but "it" is still pretty peculiar comparatively.

If in a sentence like "I arrived at a room with a girl and a robot, and was surprised when it spoke my name"
it's clear or at least strongly implied that it's the robot speaking, as in general "it" shouldn't be used for people.
(If "it" as appropriate to use for people, the queer community would have used it instead of adopting the less known singular "they")

And to be a little on topic here:
lol the student is broke af. Could get to around 1000 trust and 500 sexual interest just by playing games though (tuber).
No peeping, hunting or even molestation this run, trying to see how the game goes. Overall pretty different from my previous salaryman run.
Might try part-time next.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
German, of course.
"Foreign speakers"? Pretty sure you can't generalize it, as we certainly do have an equivalent
So pretty much you can generalize, if you exclude languages closely related to english like those that come from proto-germanic.

I'd still say german gender neutral pronoun is less out of place than english's "it", because of the whole language around it (words being masculin, feminin or neutral, and then you use the appropriate pronoun)

You also use "it" for other things. Like: It rains
Like this is one of those things that doesn't make sense with "it". Coming from a latin language you can just say llueve/chove/piove. "It" is just shoved there to fill some gap in the language that doesn't exist in those other languages.

Hmmm, so with a SI of 1469 and trust 103 I'm kinda guessing that I'm not a particularly good bro....and she's just a dirty little slut :unsure:
Does the play tendencies part reflect that or is "she's not saying no to..." the last description?

Sep 16, 2019
Does the play tendencies part reflect that or is "she's not saying no to..." the last description?
As far as I can tell, unless she's in a bad mood I can do what ever I like with her when asleep and during the day. Eg, just take her clothes off, smash her butt and have her beg for more with very little to no foreplay, although she still won't share a bath with me and no toilet play. Morning after convos are abrupt as she runs out the door unless she's had multiple orgasms in which case she'll ask for more. Best to date is 149 in 1 night :cool:(y) .

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Is that so? When I looked for "llueve", the first result was a dictionary entry which lists "está lloviendo" for "es regnet" aka "it rains". Of course, I have no clue about how the language is used but at least it's mentioned like that there.
Nope, that's "it is raining" (present continuous instead of simple present), "está" is equivalent to the "is".
("ser" is the verb "to be" for inherent characteristics, "estar" is the verb "to be" for transient ones.)

Best to date is 149 in 1 night :cool:(y) .
Lol that's a lot of patience. With the toys time doesn't advance until orgasm right, I wonder what's the theoretical limit. (just the max time you can have divided by how long it takes for each orgasm)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
dear god, I did not intend for that little bit of trivia to cause issues.
it was only there as a example of how translating can be more difficult then people realise, especially for non-native speakers >.<

*edit*
to expand, look at the contexts "it" is used in, even in the start of the sentence above. "it" can be used to refer to an item, conversation etc, for example I can point to a car and say "it's a old banger", where most languages will go along the lines of "the car's a old banger", the uses are so widely varied that non-native speakers can (and do) struggle to understand. for example, I took this little edit and removed and replaced all instances of "it"outside of brackets and replaced them.
also, yes, while "it" can be used as a... neutral identifier for gender, I would consider that to be extreamly rude. and I really, really don't want to get into gender politics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes