karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
I got one midnight act, afterwards the imouto sleeps peacefully every night and I can't do anything. Are midnight acts just once a week? Am I doing something wrong?

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
how the hell do I improve her mood and interest?
You can play game with her to improve her mood (racing game is the most consistent to me)
About sexual interest, there are many way (talk lewd, taking bath,...) but you can just molest her at midnight, i think it's the quickest.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
i think you should have expected it if you chose bear head, who has bear head irl?
For my first playthrough I just kept rerolling until it gave me something that didn't sound like I'm an asshole, I didn't choose it or know what it meant :/

• Haha
Reactions: Requiss

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
But what about no man's sky? it did the opposite.
It also got worked on since release, and took... what? 2-3 years before it was considered "good"?
people like me that bought it at launch, played it and got very quickly bored of it, now its just something that sits in my playstations library, probably never to be played again.
on the plus side, it was the game that finally convinced me not to buy games at launch unless I had a damned good idea I was going to enjoy it.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
I played this game to hell and back when I first fetched it on a different place (I have v 1.9 at the moment), so I didnt know it got updates. might as well fetch the latest update, but there's two translations? sleep is calling, so if it isnt too much of me to ask, between the official and fan-translation, which.....I guess "reads" better? is the official translation a bit chonky down the line, is the fan translation easier on the eyes, which version reads less cringy (no offense meant to both), etc..

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Before I'm reading through 93 pages or encounter any spoilers I'd like to ask which version do you recommend playing?
The official english translated one or the fan translated one?

Also I'm someone who likes the translation to be as close to the original as possible, meaning honorifics have to be in there, the sister has to say onii-chan instead of big brother etc...

So which of the translations would be better for me?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Before I'm reading through 93 pages or encounter any spoilers I'd like to ask which version do you recommend playing?
The official english translated one or the fan translated one?

Also I'm someone who likes the translation to be as close to the original as possible, meaning honorifics have to be in there, the sister has to say onii-chan instead of big brother etc...

So which of the translations would be better for me?
go with the fan translated, I think its better than the official translation (theres a post a little while back explaining why)

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes