Jason2009

Oct 26, 2021
I only have phone and yes im a loser and pls just left this if you see it and want to comment it just don't or if you don't want to comment on this just left it like this

Last edited:

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
How to make her cum using her anus?
her bar always fall whenever I touch it inside.
Also, how to make her masturbate?

Last edited:

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
How to make her cum using her anus?
her bar always fall whenever I touch it inside.
Also, how to make her masturbate?
there is a hidden parameter which name is anus development. basically u have to develop her anus first by using your fingers. check her monolog. she must say good things about anal play before you penetrate her otherwise it increases dislike and does not increase good.

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
Is there any sort of guide or do I need to read through the 93 pages? I been playing this game on and off for about half a year. Every time I quit because I feel like I am doing things so ineffectively. I do know rng is a factor but even with that... Less of a guide and more, what does what? I dont mind the management if I know what my actions do.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm new here so how do I download a game from this site?
Pick one of the file host, and in this game case versions linked under downloads in the opening post. But nopy is sadly gone now so don't try them.
anyone know if the game has another mod
There's two, but you have to pick one. CLORO's cheat mod, or saboro improvement one.

Crimson12

May 16, 2019
the bathroom scene is stuck on my screen (the one with her washing herself)
going to sleep, leaving the house, talking to sister, or triggering a scene with godly brother mod doesnt remove the image

Purisu

Nov 9, 2020
Anyone knows how to get that "Shopping together" memory? I've tried to go shopping with her during weekends and it's still locked

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
What an awesome game, really enjoyed it. Just wish there were more sexual positions.

Does something happen after 100 days if I keep playing after getting the Good Ending?

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
What an awesome game, really enjoyed it. Just wish there were more sexual positions.

Does something happen after 100 days if I keep playing after getting the Good Ending?
I don't think so, you can get all endings if you want(Collect all panties and etc), other than that, no.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Im very VERY sorry if someone else has asked and its been answered, but short of searching through all 94 pages, is there a guide about the specifics of the game? What's a good trust/sexual interest number for her? What's the highest number an event requires? How to get her stats up? Even with the godly brother mod i've noticed that no matter how high her stats are if her mood isn't good enough she wont let you do anything sexual, and showing her your dick always emits a negative response. Is this always how it is or am i just not clear in how the game works?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes