Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Im very VERY sorry if someone else has asked and its been answered, but short of searching through all 94 pages, is there a guide about the specifics of the game? What's a good trust/sexual interest number for her? What's the highest number an event requires? How to get her stats up? Even with the godly brother mod i've noticed that no matter how high her stats are if her mood isn't good enough she wont let you do anything sexual, and showing her your dick always emits a negative response. Is this always how it is or am i just not clear in how the game works?
heres a quick and easy flow

get trust 200, take baths together, increase lust to 100+, while increasing her trust, hunt for panties, get 15 different pairs (dont need to find all 20, just 15, try to aim for finding the 15th pair on a sunday after getting paid as time advances a few days, some panties can only be found on weekends, so do some housework every now and then)
while hunting panties and increasing trust/lust, take walks(if not full time worker) during weekdays or go swimming/running on weekends to increase energy.
try to save up for a comfy pillow(+sleep tea) if you like the sleep sex thing.
If mood goes below <3 onii-chan, play racing game (it has highest chance of increasing mood), otherwise use the TV timetable I posted a few pages back.

wait for a sensitive day or use an aphrodisiac, during nighttime, get her good bar to 50% if not using a aphrodisiac while she is still asleep (hint : are you a cunning linguist?), go for it, she will let you (use condoms or pull out if you have less then 50k money)

from here, start lewding her during bathtime, at night etc until you unlock "I want to lewd" option.

ending 1 : panties
ending 2 : 100 days
ending 3 : (false alarm) Impregnation
ending 4 : Bearhead/reincarnation (impregnation with bearhead and sub 150(?) trust
ending 5 : BOOM, keep whipping it out

if you want her to do anal, buy the anal toy and use it + finger her ass etc repeatedly until she lets you.
to get her to ride you, molest her in her sleep on monday and tuesday, but only get her to 95% good bar and end it there, then dont do anything to her for a few days.

think that covers most of the bases... other than that, just enjoy the game :p

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Wow there will be a sequel next year of this , it said that they (brother and sister) got isekai to another world

Reactions: Valila

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
heres a quick and easy flow

get trust 200, take baths together, increase lust to 100+, while increasing her trust, hunt for panties, get 15 different pairs (dont need to find all 20, just 15, try to aim for finding the 15th pair on a sunday after getting paid as time advances a few days, some panties can only be found on weekends, so do some housework every now and then)
while hunting panties and increasing trust/lust, take walks(if not full time worker) during weekdays or go swimming/running on weekends to increase energy.
try to save up for a comfy pillow(+sleep tea) if you like the sleep sex thing.
If mood goes below <3 onii-chan, play racing game (it has highest chance of increasing mood), otherwise use the TV timetable I posted a few pages back.

wait for a sensitive day or use an aphrodisiac, during nighttime, get her good bar to 50% if not using a aphrodisiac while she is still asleep (hint : are you a cunning linguist?), go for it, she will let you (use condoms or pull out if you have less then 50k money)

from here, start lewding her during bathtime, at night etc until you unlock "I want to lewd" option.

ending 1 : panties
ending 2 : 100 days
ending 3 : (false alarm) Impregnation
ending 4 : Bearhead/reincarnation (impregnation with bearhead and sub 150(?) trust
ending 5 : BOOM, keep whipping it out

if you want her to do anal, buy the anal toy and use it + finger her ass etc repeatedly until she lets you.
to get her to ride you, molest her in her sleep on monday and tuesday, but only get her to 95% good bar and end it there, then dont do anything to her for a few days.

think that covers most of the bases... other than that, just enjoy the game :p
Thanks a lot! Is it normal that no matter how high her love and lust are she will only accept to take baths with you if her mood is good? Also, at which point of trust can i take baths together with her?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Thanks a lot! Is it normal that no matter how high her love and lust are she will only accept to take baths with you if her mood is good? Also, at which point of trust can i take baths together with her?
150 to bath together, 250 to help her scrub, once you start taking baths, talk to her to raise relevent stat (normal talk : trust, lewd talk : lust) or help (or be helped) with scrubbing

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is 250 the max trust any activity will ask of you?
fairly certain thats it, but once you start lewding her, lust and trust just keep going up and up..

also, lust has a further affect beyond 100+, in increments of 50 it makes the good bar more likely to increase during lewding, not sure if that has a upper limit.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
This doesn't seem to be working for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. I cheatengined myself to 400 trust/150 interest on day 1, then brought her to 95% that night and the night after and declined her both times. I waited through Saturday night and nothing happened. Although, I also haven't been doing normaly daily upkeep. Does her mood need to be at Love for the scene to activate?

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
This doesn't seem to be working for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. I cheatengined myself to 400 trust/150 interest on day 1, then brought her to 95% that night and the night after and declined her both times. I waited through Saturday night and nothing happened. Although, I also haven't been doing normaly daily upkeep. Does her mood need to be at Love for the scene to activate?
You need to not have sex from monday to friday (or 5 days). That's pretty much the only criteria (if we are not including interest that is)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hmmm guys which is the difference between offial english and unofficail ? which should i download ?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
hmmm guys which is the difference between offial english and unofficail ? which should i download ?
Official english version is translated by japanese.
Fanmade translation uses correct english.

There is no so much text to really make-or-break a game so choose whatever.

Jul 31, 2018
For the pregnancy ending to work out. How much trust and money should I have? When looking at the guide it doesn't give an exact figure or ball park range.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes