brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
1632799205801.png
lol the game is screwing with me, never fapped unnoticed, and got that line just after getting a handjob/blowjob from her in the bath.
(the save is just before I got that line. look how wacky it is)

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Hello guys,

I'm searching for the ost of the game, any idea on how to find the music of the title screen and the chill one during the evening? i really like them :)

Reactions: bartz00

joballs

Apr 12, 2018
Depends on what you're looking for I guess. I found the fan translation to be more "proper english" but it sort of hand-waves a lot of the details imo. So far in my experience the official translation is much more accurate at the cost of being slightly less well spoken.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I've been fixing and updating stuff about my real-time mouse mod and I ended up fixing game bugs and improving things here and there... the project got bigger so now it has a dedicated thread. Aims to be an improvement/bugfixes mod. Those who downloaded the version I posted in this thread should get the new version, it did have some important issues I didn't notice until I tested it more in depth, sorry!

SH1NY4

Aug 13, 2018
"Foreign speakers"? Pretty sure you can't generalize it, as we certainly do have an equivalent, as do the French probably ("on"). The Dutch should too. No clue about the Spanish or Italians.
French here, on is much closer to "us", althought it can be used sometime in a similar way. It's not an equivalent unless you you consider many other words that can also be used in similar contexts, like "ça". Their primary use isn't at all, as we don't even have a neutral here.

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
I've been fixing and updating stuff about my real-time mouse mod and I ended up fixing game bugs and improving things here and there... the project got bigger so now it has a dedicated thread. Aims to be an improvement/bugfixes mod. Those who downloaded the version I posted in this thread should get the new version, it did have some important issues I didn't notice until I tested it more in depth, sorry!
I think this is not compatible with v0.1 save files.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Did you experience problems with an old save or did the game throw you any error messages? I've changed a lot of sensitive code since the first release, but I think I've not made specific changes that could break compatibility. Anyways, have in mind that the pseudo-mouse is an event that is working all the time behind the scenes, so... yeah, every time I change it save compatibility problems can happen. Once I finish changing mouse system stuff (in an update or 2), everything should be more stable in that sense. Oh, and would be better to write about the mod in its thread if possible, to not pollute this one.

Last edited:

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
The question might be asked already but i searched for it and couldn't find it

How do you unlock the possibility to go to the hotspring and festival with her, same for blossom flowers? I saw the others ending of christmas, new year and valentine can be unlocked with money but is this the only possibility? Shouldn't be like a requirement leading to a "real" event instead of unlocking them with 20k?

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
The question might be asked already but i searched for it and couldn't find it

How do you unlock the possibility to go to the hotspring and festival with her, same for blossom flowers? I saw the others ending of christmas, new year and valentine can be unlocked with money but is this the only possibility? Shouldn't be like a requirement leading to a "real" event instead of unlocking them with 20k?
During weekends you can choose to spend time with your imouto. Its in the same options as going to the pool and shopping with her. Either way there is certain order to getting them I believe you need to go to the festival with her first, then the next weekend you get the option to go on the hotspring trip with her. So on and so forth. BTW the hotspring costs 80,000 yen so you need to save for at least two weeks.

Reactions: Exo24

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
Hello there! My Cheat Mod for this game just got updated, and it adds support for the official English patch! You can take a look here. For now, I am still learning how the game handles its stuff, so maybe in the distant future, there will be more features on the mod.

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
During weekends you can choose to spend time with your imouto. Its in the same options as going to the pool and shopping with her. Either way there is certain order to getting them I believe you need to go to the festival with her first, then the next weekend you get the option to go on the hotspring trip with her. So on and so forth. BTW the hotspring costs 80,000 yen so you need to save for at least two weeks.
Thanks for the answer!

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Found out why your save doesn't work. I changed the game name to also translate it (title bar) and WolfRPG seems too picky about that. I've posted a quick fix and a small explanation in the mod's thread.

Last edited:

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
What version do I need to translate the sister's expressions in the night scenes? I remember having a version with that a while ago, but none of these newer ones translate them.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Seems like new game is delayed. Well , delayed game that is released eventually is better than rushed game that is not complete ( i am looking at you Cyberpunk ! )

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
Seems like new game is delayed. Well , delayed game that is released eventually is better than rushed game that is not complete ( i am looking at you Cyberpunk ! )
Why is sister fantasy getting delayed? Any ideas?
Edit:Nvm games still needs testing, better late then never I suppose.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes