Mod Cheat Mod Wolf RPG Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~ [Ultimate Godly Brother Mod] [v.2.1]

Gatortag

Formerly 'CLORO'
Apr 11, 2020
TitleGraphic2.png

Ultimate Godly Brother
Overview:

Control your Imouto experience!​

Updated: 10/02/2021
Game/Creator: inusuku ( , )
Modder: Gatortag(F95zone)
Mod Version: 2.0 / 2.1
Game Version: 2.2 Official / 2.0.1 Unofficial
Language: English

Description:
Ultimate Godly Brother is the successor to the cheat menu mod "Godly Brother" for Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~. It uses both the official English and the translation patch here.

WHAT'S NEW?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Usage:

Change-Log:

To-do List:

Download Official English: -
Download Unofficial: - -

s11ss.png s2cc.png s11ss.png s2cc.png sc1.png 111.png 1591966439207.png

Last edited:

tiosuke

Apr 4, 2020
Can you add a way to pick the name/descriptor of Oniichan? For example in your screenshots it's "Bear HeadCarefree"

Reactions: Gatortag

Gatortag

Formerly 'CLORO'
Apr 11, 2020
Can you add a way to pick the name/descriptor of Oniichan? For example in your screenshots it's "Bear HeadCarefree"
Good idea, however I myself hasn't found the events that corresponds to that scene, since most of the variables in the game are Japanese so I had to run it through a machine translator and do some trial and error (usually not that hard since I know some Japanese words)

tiosuke

Apr 4, 2020
Good idea, however I myself hasn't found the events that corresponds to that scene
It's the very first set of questions you answer when you start a new game, but the questions are randomized so the name you get is also pretty random. I'm not sure what the scripting for this engine looks like, but if you searched for "Bear" or "Carefree" maybe you will find the name of the variable near the list of possible values.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
think either the version I got is outdated/wrong because trying to do the cowgirl/morning scene, it works text wise, but it's missing the CGs. I checked the folder to be sure, and sure enough, there are no CGs for the scene, just the text.

edit: think the version I had was outdated. redownloaded a new copy, and the scene works fine now.

Reactions: hazieliq8wueuqu

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
think either the version I got is outdated/wrong...
This was made for version 1.9, the version currently in the game threads opening post. The cowgirl/intercrural sex was added in version 1.6, so any earlier vesion (like the 1.3 that was here for a long time) wouldn't have the cg.

If you grab the game from the thread it looks like you still need the bug fix.

Reactions: Ethas

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
This was made for version 1.9, the version currently in the game threads opening post. The cowgirl/intercrural sex was added in version 1.6, so any earlier vesion (like the 1.3 that was here for a long time) wouldn't have the cg.
yep, I was definitely blind. version I had was 1.3. guess I somehow made a mistake transferring since I downloaded 1.9 and thought I had the right version.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
That's a bug in the translated version and there's a fix in the game thread.
I have seen this bugfix in the game thread but it isn't compatible with this mod because it's a modification of the file "BasicData.wolf".