Mod Cheat Mod Wolf RPG Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~ [Ultimate Godly Brother Mod] [v.2.1]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
Instructions are in the opening post, replace the .wolf file (or files) in the game with the mods.

More of a question for the game thread, but go slowly build up her trust and sexual interest.
I tried but it doesn't work for me, I did what I said but nothing happened. And I don't have a bad level of English, so it's difficult for me to do every step.

What I would like to know is if there is any guide to know what to do and improve the relationship with the sister.

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
It would be great to have an option for the Imouto to always use the toilet after drinking like it used to be.

And when in the bath and choosing to masturbate behind her, adding choices for whether she just lets you do it or takes control would be cool. Her reaction is based on sexual interest and whether she's had an aphrodisiac I think.

From low interest to high she:
Has no idea that you're masturbating,
Suspects it (I think the dialogue is slightly different),
Knows your doing it but doesn't stop you then calls you a pervert,
Turns around and blows you,
and with high interest and aphrodisiac she goes right to vaginal sex.

Another cool option would be permanent aphrodisiac so you don't need to select/give her one every day if that's what you want. Same with the sleep tea effect.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It would be great to have an option for the Imouto to always use the toilet after drinking like it used to be.

And when in the bath and choosing to masturbate behind her, adding choices for whether she just lets you do it or takes control would be cool. Her reaction is based on sexual interest and whether she's had an aphrodisiac I think.

From low interest to high she:
Has no idea that you're masturbating,
Suspects it (I think the dialogue is slightly different),
Knows your doing it but doesn't stop you then calls you a pervert,
Turns around and blows you,
and with high interest and aphrodisiac she goes right to vaginal sex.

Another cool option would be permanent aphrodisiac so you don't need to select/give her one every day if that's what you want. Same with the sleep tea effect.
That's adding content to the game, which the assets aren't in place for. It's not like this is a text only game where the addition would need just a few line changes, there would have to be a visual or it wouldn't look right. The purpose of this mod was to allow certain scenes that have proved to be hard to get to be played by force so there is no more difficulty in getting them to play and to allow stats to be cheated without having to resort to third party software.

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
That's adding content to the game, which the assets aren't in place for. It's not like this is a text only game where the addition would need just a few line changes, there would have to be a visual or it wouldn't look right. The purpose of this mod was to allow certain scenes that have proved to be hard to get to be played by force so there is no more difficulty in getting them to play and to allow stats to be cheated without having to resort to third party software.
I'm not sure what part you're referring too. All of what I mentioned in that bath scene is already in the game. To get there you choose to go into the bath first and then help her wash her body. Then choose to jerk off. Her reaction is based on her sexual interest and whether she has had an aphrodisiac or not.

Once her sexual interest is high enough she will always blow you. She will do it every single time unless she has had an aphrodisiac in which case she will initiate vaginal sex as if you had asked for it.

If you want to be a degenerate and masturbate/cum on her without her realizing/taking the initiative you have to reset her sexual interest to get it low enough.

I know nothing of modding but I imagine all that would be needed is to add the options to the same box as the jerk off / wash back box and select the appropriate scene (and the dialogue that comes with it) that would be played if her sexual interest was at the right level to play it.

Something like covertly jerk off/openly jerk off

This would be just like forcing any other scene, it's all in the game already. They just get locked out once her sexual interest is high enough.

Or in a more complicated way, changing the sexual interest at the point of choosing the option so that the game thinks that her interest is at that level then changing it back afterwards. But that's probably more difficult.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure what part you're referring too. All of what I mentioned in that bath scene is already in the game. To get there you choose to go into the bath first and then help her wash her body. Then choose to jerk off. Her reaction is based on her sexual interest and whether she has had an aphrodisiac or not.

Once her sexual interest is high enough she will always blow you. She will do it every single time unless she has had an aphrodisiac in which case she will initiate vaginal sex as if you had asked for it.

If you want to be a degenerate and masturbate/cum on her without her realizing/taking the initiative you have to reset her sexual interest to get it low enough.

I know nothing of modding but I imagine all that would be needed is to add the options to the same box as the jerk off / wash back box and select the appropriate scene (and the dialogue that comes with it) that would be played if her sexual interest was at the right level to play it.

Something like covertly jerk off/openly jerk off

This would be just like forcing any other scene, it's all in the game already. They just get locked out once her sexual interest is high enough.

Or in a more complicated way, changing the sexual interest at the point of choosing the option so that the game thinks that her interest is at that level then changing it back afterwards. But that's probably more difficult.
I meant the bath part, my fault, should have been more clear. All choices already in the game have the associated assets and content, adding new choices would be adding content. If I've got this right, you mean that scenes already in the game and locked at a different level of interest where she would act differently from the target level of interest should be added to the levels of interest they aren't available at. The issue with that is they wouldn't fit in the context of the situation at that level. Variations would need to be created to reflect the difference.

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
I meant the bath part, my fault, should have been more clear. All choices already in the game have the associated assets and content, adding new choices would be adding content. If I've got this right, you mean that scenes already in the game and locked at a different level of interest where she would act differently from the target level of interest should be added to the levels of interest they aren't available at. The issue with that is they wouldn't fit in the context of the situation at that level. Variations would need to be created to reflect the difference.
Sure, but if the issue is for RP reasons then the covertly / openly jerking off choices could be dynamic in the same way that the original jerk off choice is.

Currently from low interest to high she:
1. Has no idea that you're masturbating,
2. Suspects it (I think the dialogue is slightly different),
3. Knows you're doing it but doesn't stop you then calls you a pervert,
4. Turns around and blows you,
5. and with high interest and aphrodisiac she goes right to vaginal sex.

At low interest covertly jerking off would result in either 1 or 2
At low interest openly jerking off would result in her catching you and the brother needing to make an excuse (I think that happens by chance at low interest anyway.)

At high interest covertly jerking off would result in 3
At high interest openly jerking off without aphrodisiac results in 4
At high interest openly jerking off with aphrodisiac results in 5

So you still have the context based on her interest and the RP nature of either covertly or openly doing it in the choice gives further context.

it's true that 1 and 2 wouldn't fit the context with high interest.

But 3 does. She could be unaware until after he cums but then she would definitely realize what he did because of her experience.

I don't think any changes to text or visuals would be required, and I don't think any further context or explanation would be required for it to make sense.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey why i cant use this mod?my computer say is damge whyy
The mods is compressed as a rar so you will need something like or to open it. Otherwise don't know, it seems to be working fine.

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
The mods is compressed as a rar so you will need something like or to open it. Otherwise don't know, it seems to be working fine.
some game when i download it always say that have missed some or damged but i dont know what happening wth my winrar??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so how to use 7zip?
Just like WinRAR, install it and right click the compressed file. If I remember right you might have to go in to it's settings to add it to the right click (context) menu.
...missed some or damged but i dont know what happening wth my winrar??
Sometimes WinRAR can have problems with large 7z files, but I've not heard if it happen with small rar files like this. See if WinRAR needs updating maybe (or just reinstall it), otherwise I don't know why it would have problems.

Mamba_Dust

Dec 22, 2020
I cant get the the cheat mod to prompt. I downloaded the mod, unzipped it in the date folder, and tried to interact with the imouto. Game just plays as normal

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
I cant get the the cheat mod to prompt. I downloaded the mod, unzipped it in the date folder, and tried to interact with the imouto. Game just plays as normal
You have to replace all the .wolf files to the one provided in the mod pack. Furthermore, check if the version is the same as the one in the mod.