Mod Cheat Mod Wolf RPG Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~ [Ultimate Godly Brother Mod] [v.2.1]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
However when I choose to go in the beach, I come back to the menu.
That's the bug, so it didn't get fixed in the modded files. It probably will be in a future release, it looks like he wants to add more to it and that would be a good opportunity.

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
Hi there, haven't looked at this thread for a while.
That's the bug, so it didn't get fixed in the modded files. It probably will be in a future release, it looks like he wants to add more to it and that would be a good opportunity.
I will look into that soon, perhaps adding a force beach scene for the mod.

Reactions: alex2011

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
say, was there a scene added with this mod, or did i just never was able to get that bath masturbation scene (she caught us and then masturbate in front of here brother, then suck him off)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
say, was there a scene added with this mod, or did i just never was able to get that bath masturbation scene (she caught us and then masturbate in front of here brother, then suck him off)
Just you, the mod makes it possible to force scenes that already existed as of the version it was made for, 1.9 translated, so that those of us having scene issues like yourself could make it happen and see them. It also has stat and item cheats. No content was added.

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
I know is not a real fix guys, but you can play the normal game (new version) with the stats changed using old modify saves still the mod gets updated

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I know is not a real fix guys, but you can play the normal game (new version) with the stats changed...
Definitely works with money. I made a save in a old version with the mod and added money for the expensive weekend events, then moved that save over to the new game. Luckily as it only took few game weeks to accidentally trigger the pregnancy ending on what was meant to be safe day.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like Inusuku has probably dropped the colour idea, you can no longer find...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asfd112

Feb 1, 2020
Go to Events and click "Force Activate 'Wake-Up' Scene" which triggers the cowgirl scene, the game will crash after that, sadly.
Oh sorry, I meant triggering the cowgirl/wake up scene naturally. I tried almost getting her off then ending the night with the bar at like 90% for 2 days but no dice it seems

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
Oh sorry, I meant triggering the cowgirl/wake up scene naturally. I tried almost getting her off then ending the night with the bar at like 90% for 2 days but no dice it seems
Keep denying her if she wants to ask for sex, or make her feel unsatisfied. Thing is, this event only works during weekends. After all the abuse you've been doing to her, she'll force herself to have sex with you from sexual frustration.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
it would be awesome if the cowgirl scene gets included in the minigame, but there will be so much work no?

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
it would be awesome if the cowgirl scene gets included in the minigame, but there will be so much work no?
If you mean by the Animated H-Scene, I figured to not include it since there's already a way to trigger the H-Scene. However, I'll look into it