Majime

Nov 22, 2017
v2.01

Password: KRU.REM

Ver2.01:
Bug fixes

Ver2.0:
Bug fixes:
・Coping with the phenomenon that the cursor disappears.
・Dealing with the phenomenon that apologies can be obtained many times.
・Fixed other bugs.

Adjustment:
・When you insert it during sleep and ejaculate.
 Fixed a situation where the sister woke up regardless of sleep status.
・Adjusted to make it a little harder to get up when inserting during sleep.

add to:
・Add masturbation to the toilet peep

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
None of what I've played was machine translated, but I haven't played properly for a while.

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
No the translation isn't bad at all. Again I haven't played the newest few scenes, but what I have is not machine translated.
I'm talking about the new scenes, when 1.30 came out the game had two different non-mtl translations that were decent. But since 1.30 came out both guys droped the game and now I wan't to know if the new stuff is mtl

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
I'm talking about the new scenes, when 1.30 came out the game had two different non-mtl translations that were decent. But since 1.30 came out both guys droped the game and now I wan't to know if the new stuff is mtl
Unless there's another translation that I didn't know of the other one by joejoe54 was actually MTL, but edited to make it human-readable. The v1.3 that became the base for further translations was initially based on an open request by joejoe54 to improve his translation, but it ended up being a new human translation done from scratch (with help from joejoe54 on the technical aspect to make it possible). If I'm not mistaken the subsequent 1.3-1.9 was also edited-MTL, you'll have to ask Merhtinalus for confirmation.

I have no idea what 2.0/2.1 is based on since I didn't check. But the amount of text added since 1.3 hasn't really increased much as far as I know.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could someone tell me what are the unlockable H scenes so far? Is there a special event on the beach? Pls tell me
Think the weekend events are just a day out, the onsen does has some nudity but I'm pretty sure all sex is at home. The game is complete so there won't be any more.

For scenes (not at night) you can catch her masturbating in the toilet and bath, and the bath can escalate. There's quite a few choices eventually if you bath together. And if you ignore her demands there's the tricky to get grinding scene.
Will this game have an android version
The developer sent the game to get a Japanese Android version made, don't know if there's any news on that. But you won't get a port of a Wolf Editor game.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Will this game have an android version

The dev did say there was an android version under development, but there was no other news about it since then
Hope it didnt get scrapped like official translation

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
If you're like me and want to unfuck filenames
rename "07éÔé¦éÁé¦âSâVâbâNâ{ü[âïâh.ttf"
to "07やさしさゴシックボールド.ttf"

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes