TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like the bottom row is the (probably) better fan translation now, the official one on the top.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Saves can't be swapped between the official and fan translation, for the fan translation there's some old ones around. For the fan translation there's also CLORO's mod.

asiandude

Jul 18, 2021
Silent reader here. I had observe this thread since half week ago, finally worth it thanks for update guys! Also just in case someone didn't know yet, the cheat mod can be applied to official version too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Installing CLORO's mod to the official translation will turn parts of it back to 2.0.1, you'll loose the extra save slots. But on the plus side you get the "flip out dick" command instead of the "oh chinchin be long" mess from the official English.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There is a colored version on ATF somewhere if anyone is interested. If I can find it again I will probably post it here.

EDIT: Found it faster than I thought. Mega
It's version 2.01 uncensored and 99 percent translated.
Nice one, if you're familiar with the site any good games on there not on here for obvious reasons? If you have any recommendations, a DM would be appreciated.

N 1 n j 4

Jan 20, 2020
I really like the style of play the problem is that I don't find any similar to this one anymore, would they know any game that is similar to this one?
(sorry for my english, i'm not good now in english)

Reactions: LDV

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Full save anyone thanks

Shit is hard to grind
The grind is the charm and heart of the game tho.

Also, its easy to grind anyway. Like you can trigger the scenes with just 100 - 150 interest. If you need money, just cheat engine it.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes