TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can i have i guide of not exploding sister ending
If you don't want her to E.X.P.L.O.D.E don't wave your dick at her, not for a while anyway. The main endings, and what I think you need for the good (fake) pregnancy one.

Edit - Oh and the bad (fake) pregnancy ending sets her off too doesn't it, so use protection or prevention until you can get the requirements for the good one. Maybe the safe days work properly now but not sure.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a copy of the official English game with the full decensor installed in the request. But from what I've seen I have to agree with saboro, the fan translation just seems better. And it can't use saves from the Japanese version.

Reactions: Padav22

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
If you don't want her to E.X.P.L.O.D.E don't wave your dick at her, not for a while anyway. The main endings, and what I think you need for the good (fake) pregnancy one.

Edit - Oh and the bad (fake) pregnancy ending sets her off too doesn't it, so use protection or prevention until you can get the requirements for the good one. Maybe the safe days work properly now but not sure.
ok il do that

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
how to get the office worker character?
Just choose the 2nd choice in new game. 1st choice has a higher chance for student, 2nd choice for office worker, 3rd is Part time, 4th choice is special because its always bum.

I say "higher chance" because you can still get the other Occupations in each of them.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Yeah, I have to agree that the official translation isn't as good as the fan translation, sadly. Even the manual png, the section about items, in the manual about game type items even though he/she translate it into Pervy game and Super pervy rpg but in the game he/she suddenly change it into something else. I like the fan translation more, just my opinion though. If you want to support the dev, just go for it.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Wait, is it just me or is coming home from work as a working adult, the buying food screen, your item section doesn't show the amount of stuff that you have in the official translation. lmao

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Ok, now that is weird. The numbers appear after you purchase something but I don't think that's how it should be, no? Doesn't it normally show the numbers whether or not you purchase it or not? Hmmm maybe inusuku change something idk

edit: oh and I just realize, it happens everytime btw. You NEED to buy something to see the numbers at that screen

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I don't think that's how it should be, no?
Don't think I've ever had and definitely can't remember having a empty inventory with the Japanese game. There's some free items from updates with the Japanese game, even with a new game on a newly download copy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - But if it's blank every visit that's pretty annoying... Also just noticed the opening post has had it's links swapped for the official English version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moe420

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Yeah, when you start a new game there's at the very least a tea in there. Maybe that specific scene is just bug? Well, maybe not quite a bug but a weird function nonetheless. And I don't think there's a problem in the fan translation, weird, translation bug?

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Don't think I've ever had and definitely can't remember having a empty inventory with the Japanese game. There's some free items from updates with the Japanese game, even with a new game on a newly download copy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - But if it's blank every visit that's pretty annoying... Also just noticed the opening post has had it's links swapped for the official English version.
When I messaged to update the OP i recommended to keep both, since the official one has lower quality than expected, maybe all the update/version stuff was too confusing. I'll message again to re-add the the fan TL if you've not done it already, so please let me know. I still keep the zip without the new 0.2 uncensor applied if someone wants it.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Other than making that post I didn't tell anyone.
Thanks! Sent, it will probably take some time.

Just to summarize everything and let new users know:
- There's a recently released official English version.
- There's a fan translated version which many of us seem to prefer.
- There's a full decensor , needs to be applied unpacking the game files and replacing the images. Can be done with .
- TheBlueKnight shared the fan translated version with the full decensor already applied here.
- I shared the official English version with the full decensor already applied here.
- As of now, the download shared in OP is the official English one, censored.
-
Same downloads are shared in OP, this post is only informative right now.

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for sharing the links! I did make the 6 images from the manual into a PDF file. This PDF can be converted to other formats if you'd like to. I do this so I can refer to the manual on a phone or tablet while playing on the computer.
This is for anyone to use as they wish.

EDITED - To remove the numbers at the beginning of the file name, this is how:
When you click on the link, it should open in a new tab (I used Chrome). You'll see those numbers at the beginning of the file name. Click the down arrow (download) at the upper right. It'll show a pop-up asking where to save it to. Now you can delete the numbers in front of the file name and you can even rename it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes