Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ Improvements Mod [0.3.1] [saboro]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
How do I transfer my saves from the original to the mod?
You can't really "transfer" your save from the original to the mod, some of the changes break save compatibility. You can still force the mod to load unmodded saves, but I would recommend you to start a new save instead to avoid possible issues. Check out the "About saves compatibility" section in OP.

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
Does there exist an standalone version of this mod? I would prefer to apply it to another language if possible or maybe you can tell me how do i achieve it myself? Other things are fine but I want to have the "Real time in-game mouse". Thank you.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, thank you for your mod, if the original game is as bothersome as what I've read, I'm sure glad for the modifications you made.

I'm confused about the color mod though.

I just need to delete the wolf files and place the picture folder as is without needing to compress it in wolf format?

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
I got Bearhead Peerless day 1 saves for this mod:
Save 1: Student
Save 2: Part Time Worker

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
I'm probably the dumbest when it comes to computers but how do I mix the colours mod with this mod
I tried replacing the cg and pictures but it doesn't work it's still black and white,
the improvements mod works but the colours mod doesn't

What I did so far:
Extracted the fan translated one
and then extracted the improvements mod then replaced all the files from the vanilla fan translated one with the things inside the improvements mod and then replaced the cg and pictures in the data folder with the one in the colours mod

please tell me what did I do wrong
or something I missed?

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
I'm probably the dumbest when it comes to computers but how do I mix the colours mod with this mod
I tried replacing the cg and pictures but it doesn't work it's still black and white,
the improvements mod works but the colours mod doesn't

What I did so far:
Extracted the fan translated one
and then extracted the improvements mod then replaced all the files from the vanilla fan translated one with the things inside the improvements mod and then replaced the cg and pictures in the data folder with the one in the colours mod

please tell me what did I do wrong
or something I missed?
nvm I fixed it lmao
just deleted the pictures.wolf and cg.wolf
but left the picture.wolf.old and cg.wolf.old

Creat_o

Apr 1, 2023
Q!
I wanted to know what programs you used to view and edit files with the extension ".dat" . I've tried a lot of text editors, and none of them gives out at least something reasonable.

Thank you in advance <8

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot 2023-12-27 144328.png

Screenshot 2023-12-27 143728.png

I have 2 saves to share for this Improvements Mod (Fan TL) version, both are with a Lolicon Strong Onii-Chan (Working Adult). The Slot 1 save is that onii-chan at day 1 with zero actions taken past rolling up the character. That second save has been played purely platonically for 64 in-game days, investing time and effort into raising stats and gathering equipment, but ZERO lewdz. So the save has the full time worker at 80 max energy; with the dumbbells, training machine, and comfy pillow already acquired. It has 12/20 panties discovered. It has ZERO for any masturbation, and has NEVER molested the little sister. It's about as clean and chaste of a start as you can have, seeing as she's already at over 600 Trust and 200 Sexual Interest.

luis123456

Sep 14, 2022
I can't install the loli sempai color mod, I get an error in the game, I already did everything but nothing.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes