4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Can't play this game cause it keeps telling me to download something called, D3DX9_40.DLL. Is it required to play it, or is there someway I can just skip this. I've had to skip a few Visual Novels because of stuff like this, and I'd rather not do it for this one.

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, it's required to play it.
It's a system file and is one of many DLL's for DirectX 9.

- Most games use either DirectX 9, 10, 11, and/or 12 (with 9 and 11 covering the majority of games that utilize DirectX).

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Ah. Okay Thanks for telling me. Seems odd that it doesn't include it, because I can play the prequel just fine. Don't know why they didn't just add it into the file if that's something you can actually do.

EDIT: It's not gonna like... blow up my computer or make it unusable, right? Cause I personally don't like downloading stuff I don't fully understand.

Last edited:

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
Try downloading the Direct X Web Installer found here:

• This one I can safely recommend and in theory should install any missing files for you.

If that doesn't work, you could try this video for instructions on how to install the missing files directly.

• The instructions are sound, but the download sources they provide in the video's description may or may not be legit, so you'll have to decide for yourself whether or not to download them.

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Alright, since it's actually from Microsoft and not some bootleg website it makes me feel a little bit safer. I mean, as safe as you can get from coming to a website like this. Reminds me of Limewire back in the day for some reason.

Shamsiel4lyf

Dec 16, 2017
I cannot get this game to work, whenever I try to run it it just says that the program has stopped working. What's more concerning is that I cannot delete the folder as it says that a folder or file is open in another program. I'm worried that downloading this has infected my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated or if anyone else has had the same problem and they know how to fix it. Thanks.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 51290
Overview:
This is the sequel to Imouto Paradise!.
It’s summer vacation and Keiichi’s parents left him with his five younger sisters to go on an overseas trip.
Now with their parents far out of the picture, his younger sisters are aggressively making their moves on him.
Of course there’s no way he can hold back.

Developer/Publisher: MOONSTONE /
VNDB:
Length Medium: (10 - 30 hours)
Censorship: No / Without Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - MEGA - - - - -

View attachment 51275 View attachment 51276 View attachment 51277 View attachment 51278 View attachment 51279 View attachment 51280 View attachment 51282 View attachment 51283 View attachment 51284 View attachment 51285 View attachment 51286
It’s summer vacation
The family could go all together
Father, mother and children
The game would be more interesting
This version is similar to the other

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, reddit says there is animated scenes ? could someone confirm or infirm this // talk a bit about the amount of animation compared to the ammount of scene? ( Like, ditzy demons has 2animated / character for 8+ not animated/char )
Answered by downloading it, there is a few animated but not in the harem part.

Problem, i cant run a route, if i do it fails after 2 times sticking to the same girl i get the bad ending, but internet says that it's when u dont stick to the same girl so i'm lost...

Last edited:

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Me, instead, I'm starting to dislike this kind of VN with this graphics. I still have to play Princess Evangile (sequel), but that's just because I've played the first one and I really liked it. Otherwise.. I'm more towards the "adult" type of graphics or at least normal. This, like I said, lately... :test:
Sry digging up a 3y post but, wd u recommend some adult ones u talk about? if there is a few animation that's even better, and/or a story a lil interesting ( thinking for example about bishoujo mangekyou. )

Jubei

Aug 26, 2019
Sry digging up a 3y post but, wd u recommend some adult ones u talk about? if there is a few animation that's even better, and/or a story a lil interesting ( thinking for example about bishoujo mangekyou. )
You've probably found it already but Amatarasu_Riddle_Star is pretty good. It's got animations, similar to Imouto Paadise & is actually, fairly well written. It's vanilla though so the scenes do start to get a tad repetitive towards the end but there are a lot of them once you get thru the fairly lengthy prologue. Still, I enjoyed it (just wish the bonus girls had gotten more scenes/story)

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
Hey, reddit says there is animated scenes ? could someone confirm or infirm this // talk a bit about the amount of animation compared to the ammount of scene? ( Like, ditzy demons has 2animated / character for 8+ not animated/char )
Answered by downloading it, there is a few animated but not in the harem part.

Problem, i cant run a route, if i do it fails after 2 times sticking to the same girl i get the bad ending, but internet says that it's when u dont stick to the same girl so i'm lost...
Not sure what to say except for any route (including the harem route) you have to choose the exact same choice every time. Even the choice to "Do Nothing" still counts towards a different route.

Dujsuscscaba

Apr 22, 2019
okay, so, I've played this before and i know that there's suppose to be a video in the beginning but for some reason the music plays but not the video. is there a fix for that?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
A video? You mean the intro? I don't know, maybe it's a faulty installation. Maybe try redownloading everything.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes