VN - Others - Completed - Imouto Paradise! 3 [Final] [MoonStone Cherry]

1. 4.00 star(s)

flynn0426

This game is what I wanted ImoPara 1 and 2 to be. The girls are so much kinder and better sisters in this game. It's almost like these girls and this mc were written by a totally different person than the first two games. Sakura is a better, cuter nurturer and eldest sister, Rika is the perfect example of a tsundere that still has a sweet side (and doesn't verbally and physically abuse the mc every time she is on screen), Hiharu is the better spunky tomboy that wants to have her brother go crazy over her, Hinata is the best innocent imouto archetype that makes you want to protect her, and Zakuro is the best clever, mature, teasing goth dom imouto out of all three games.

I finished all the routes and the sex scenes were much hotter too, if a bit rushed but otherwise this game would be insanely long. Finally, after the first two games I was ready to hate this one too, but I was pleasantly surprised and happy to be wrong.

For those wanting a slice of life, light romcom harem vn about five sisters loving their brother very much, ImoPara3 hits all the right spots and does an exemplary job. It's still not my favorite harem nukige, coming behind the Nekopara games and The Ditzy Demon's Are In Love With Me, but it's still very much worth a play.