Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.2.2] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
seems like mello has dropped his decensor, looking forward to seeing it on your version!
Haha, yep! Here I thought I was going to start the day with some gaming but it looks like I need to have a quick go-over of some genitals first (hopefully won't have to touch things up much, mello.second was aware of the slight random quality degradation this time so fingers crossed the same issue won't be present in any of the new images).

EDIT: Ah crud it is :ROFLMAO: Don't mind me while I go back into the dick snipping grinder...
141 images, this might take a little while... Again the issue is sporadic; even within the same series, sometimes an image will be a bit blurred, the next time it won't. Should still be able to get this updated today, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sscdrake

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Haha, yep! Here I thought I was going to start the day with some gaming but it looks like I need to have a quick go-over of some genitals first (hopefully won't have to touch things up much, mello.second was aware of the slight random quality degradation this time so fingers crossed the same issue won't be present in any of the new images).

EDIT: Ah crud it is :ROFLMAO: Don't mind me while I go back into the dick snipping grinder...
141 images, this might take a little while... Again the issue is sporadic; even within the same series, sometimes an image will be a bit blurred, the next time it won't. Should still be able to get this updated today, though.
You go grind snipping those dicks mate, we're cheering you on.

200w.gif

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Okay, so it's a bit bigger of a job than expected, but I think I can still get it done today. The standard mello.second decensor does, of course, work, but due to some stylistic choices made by mello in his latest work (and myself in the modified decensor in this mod) there is a bit more to do than just QC & clean up in many cases. I quite like how some of it is turning out though, so hopefully others will also enjoy the finished product ;)

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Alright, so, because he's a clever guy, mello.second chose to do the penises in his new decensor more similarly to the official image style. Makes sense, as this has been the art packed with the Shades/Nick versions for a long while now, not to mention the Kagura version it came from. So, because of this significant style change, I have rolled back all existing decensor images to the official version to match.

...Just kidding. I like mello's original throbbing, blood-filled dicks (no homo). So instead I went in and, in addition to doing some QC and cleanup, re-shaded every instance of the new decensor that I thought needed a lift. I've uploaded a temporary package including all the new images you can drop over the existing game and will work on putting together a proper full decensor pack that includes every uncensored image used in this version. Current DLC decensor pack will be replaced with a proper version and be packed with the game in future versions, right now mello.second has to finish up the few images he missed.

Time to uhh, not look at dicks for a while. Yeah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes