Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.3.0] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
seems like mello has dropped his decensor, looking forward to seeing it on your version!
Haha, yep! Here I thought I was going to start the day with some gaming but it looks like I need to have a quick go-over of some genitals first (hopefully won't have to touch things up much, mello.second was aware of the slight random quality degradation this time so fingers crossed the same issue won't be present in any of the new images).

EDIT: Ah crud it is :ROFLMAO: Don't mind me while I go back into the dick snipping grinder...
141 images, this might take a little while... Again the issue is sporadic; even within the same series, sometimes an image will be a bit blurred, the next time it won't. Should still be able to get this updated today, though.

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Haha, yep! Here I thought I was going to start the day with some gaming but it looks like I need to have a quick go-over of some genitals first (hopefully won't have to touch things up much, mello.second was aware of the slight random quality degradation this time so fingers crossed the same issue won't be present in any of the new images).

EDIT: Ah crud it is :ROFLMAO: Don't mind me while I go back into the dick snipping grinder...
141 images, this might take a little while... Again the issue is sporadic; even within the same series, sometimes an image will be a bit blurred, the next time it won't. Should still be able to get this updated today, though.
You go grind snipping those dicks mate, we're cheering you on.

200w.gif

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Okay, so it's a bit bigger of a job than expected, but I think I can still get it done today. The standard mello.second decensor does, of course, work, but due to some stylistic choices made by mello in his latest work (and myself in the modified decensor in this mod) there is a bit more to do than just QC & clean up in many cases. I quite like how some of it is turning out though, so hopefully others will also enjoy the finished product ;)

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Alright, so, because he's a clever guy, mello.second chose to do the penises in his new decensor more similarly to the official image style. Makes sense, as this has been the art packed with the Shades/Nick versions for a long while now, not to mention the Kagura version it came from. So, because of this significant style change, I have rolled back all existing decensor images to the official version to match.

...Just kidding. I like mello's original throbbing, blood-filled dicks (no homo). So instead I went in and, in addition to doing some QC and cleanup, re-shaded every instance of the new decensor that I thought needed a lift. I've uploaded a temporary package including all the new images you can drop over the existing game and will work on putting together a proper full decensor pack that includes every uncensored image used in this version. Current DLC decensor pack will be replaced with a proper version and be packed with the game in future versions, right now mello.second has to finish up the few images he missed.

Time to uhh, not look at dicks for a while. Yeah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I have made a few small changes already since uploading, so you will probably want to grab the full set again once it becomes available (pending mello finishing his redraws and some quick edits to them).

Last edited:

Dante_Sanctus

Aug 4, 2022
Will your updated version have Mello.Second
Alright, so, because he's a clever guy, mello.second chose to do the penises in his new decensor more similarly to the official image style. Makes sense, as this has been the art packed with the Shades/Nick versions for a long while now, not to mention the Kagura version it came from. So, because of this significant style change, I have rolled back all existing decensor images to the official version to match.

...Just kidding. I like mello's original throbbing, blood-filled dicks (no homo). So instead I went in and, in addition to doing some QC and cleanup, re-shaded every instance of the new decensor that I thought needed a lift. I've uploaded a temporary package including all the new images you can drop over the existing game and will work on putting together a proper full decensor pack that includes every uncensored image used in this version. Current DLC decensor pack will be replaced with a proper version and be packed with the game in future versions, right now mello.second has to finish up the few images he missed.

Time to uhh, not look at dicks for a while. Yeah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I have made a few small changes already since uploading, so you will probably want to grab the full set again once it becomes available (pending mello finishing his redraws and some quick edits to them).
Will your updated version have Mello.second uncensor already instaled on it or do we need to Install it after downloading?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Will your updated version have Mello.Second

Will your updated version have Mello.second uncensor already instaled on it or do we need to Install it after downloading?
Once he completes the last few images I'll make a release that includes the full custom decensor. I'll also make a standalone pack just for the decensor if you want to apply it on top of an already downloaded version of the game. If you want to revert to the default Kagura/new mello images you can swap them in without causing any issues.

EDIT: In the distant future when Kagura releases the DLC I'll probably do a mix & match again with that content. Mello has done some pretty fantastic work that will likely stay as-is but I can see the official ones possibly turning out a bit nicer in a few situations (and for example, fixing the background pattern in the Yui wet dream which was scuffed by the censor).

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I saw it was updated last today, does that meant he DLC decensors are in?
There's a temporary package you can download and drop over the game for the decensor. After mello.second finishes up the last few images that he missed I'll pack it into the normal releases. I updated a bit of text in the OP preemptively but since mello isn't done, I can't actually push the update just yet.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
There's a temporary package you can download and drop over the game for the decensor. After mello.second finishes up the last few images that he missed I'll pack it into the normal releases. I updated a bit of text in the OP preemptively but since mello isn't done, I can't actually push the update just yet.
Thanks as always. No rush, was just curious.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Alright, so now that mello released the last few images, I've pushed the next update to include all that (and other junk I've been working on).

So first, the full custom decensor is now included in the Game and Patch Only releases, as well as available standalone as its own pack. If upgrading using the little Upgrade packs, please download the standalone decensor pack to get that content (I don't want to include an extra 150 images ongoing in the Update pack).

Secondly, I've started experimenting with making added mod features optional through a config file. The options file can be found in Data\conf.txt and for now just has a few things that can be toggled on or off. There are a couple template files included which will be updated as new features are added as well for reference. If you are upgrading using the Upgrade package, conf.txt will not be included (I don't want it overwriting your config every update) but you can just copy one of the other template files and rename it. If there is no conf.txt file, the game will just use the default settings (which are not vanilla, use the options in the vanilla template if you want to disable everything). This should allow me to just maintain one version of the game while still always offering the option of the vanilla experience.

Related to the above, I made title fixing hidden by default as the issue should be resolved in newer versions, though you can turn it back on through the config file. Additionally, as part of testing the whole config thing, I made a little change to the Gambling skill to make it, well, actually a gamble. If toggled on (by default it is), Gambling will now reward a more varied amount of money, though the expected returns/skill point are effectively equal to the vanilla version. That said, RNG is RNG, so...

Anyway, testing and revision continues, along with whatever other random things pique my interest. Not sure at what point I actually want to bump up to the fabled v1.0.0 but it's definitely getting closer to that.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes