Mod RPGM Imouto! Seikatsu ~Monochrome~ Mobile Version - Translation and Uncensor Port

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
thansk to let me know. i just missed small scenes when u interact with her at night.
If you mean the interactions when you click in a body part during H time in the PC version, those are in the mobile version too, just need to touch aprox the same place. Just saying because took me a while to figure it out that one.

Reactions: TimeWalker

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
If you mean the interactions when you click in a body part during H time in the PC version, those are in the mobile version too, just need to touch aprox the same place. Just saying because took me a while to figure it out that one.
goy ya, will try it out. plus are you planning for porting "sequel" too? looking forward to that.

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
I downloaded the English version and selected index.html, and joiplay asked to search the name of the game but I can't find it

Reactions: Russai

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
The game is confirmed working with JoiPlay. There is no extra step to run the game, just extract 1.07.2_EN.rar in andoid's internal storage and select index.html file as the executable.

If you are still not sure you are setting up correctly I recommend looking for instructions online of how to use JoiPlay.
If you have any problems or error messages when running it I suggest asking for help on the JoiPlay discord server linked at .

Reactions: LudStrelač

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
I'm doing some img swap from imouto fantasy
i think it's uncomfortable for some ppl lol

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
If anyone is interested, I have also cracked v2.0.1 (APK version too) and applied the translation and uncensoring which was done to 1.07 to this
I made sure to add the changes that have been fixed in the game since 1.07 to the translated CommonEvents.json file.
(The main menu says 2.0.0 but in the code it is definitely 2.0.1, the dev just forgot to update it)

This is where I posted everything- F95zone

Otherwise this is just a quote of myself-
Here is my crack for version 2.01 of Imouto Life- Monochrome.
The main menu still says 2.0.0, but I checked and this is definitely 2.0.1, so the dev just forgot to update it.

Massive props to all those involved in translating and uncensoring this game and the main thread here- F95zone

Imouto Life- Monochrome 2.01 - Cracked (Translated and Uncensored):

However if you want the original version but just cracked, this version is untranslated and censored, but I have removed the DRM so you can do whatever you want to it.
Imouto Life- Monochrome 2.01 - Cracked (Untranslated and Censored):

If you want to play it in JoiPlay and don't want to run an APK, then here are the files to do so:

If you just want the files which are used to apply the translation and uncensoring, the files for those are here:

notreallyrevived

Sep 27, 2022
stuttering when playing, it only dissapears when i interact with my imouto, my device is on android 13 and has a mediatek soc i tried another version of the same game from another website as well and it does the same thing also

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
I was asked about the possibility of implementing mods such as the "Ultimate Godly Brother Mod" developed by CLORO, for the original version of the game. From what I saw, the game was edited in the WolfRPG editor to create those new 'cheat' options. With some work those new menu options could be remade in RPGMaker, but most could be achieved simply by changing game variables, which is quite easy to do with JoiPlay.

I manually translated the names of the most useful variables and compiled a list below to make it easier to do. To make it extra easier to folks that never used JoiPlay, I screenshot step by step how to do it.

TUTORIAL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude , is that any color mod tp this android version?

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023
I was asked about the possibility of implementing mods such as the "Ultimate Godly Brother Mod" developed by CLORO, for the original version of the game. From what I saw, the game was edited in the WolfRPG editor to create those new 'cheat' options. With some work those new menu options could be remade in RPGMaker, but most could be achieved simply by changing game variables, which is quite easy to do with JoiPlay.

I manually translated the names of the most useful variables and compiled a list below to make it easier to do. To make it extra easier to folks that never used JoiPlay, I screenshot step by step how to do it.

TUTORIAL:
You can port the game to Joiplay RPG MV Imouto Life ~ Fantasy~ ?

Last edited:

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023
Never seen that error in Joiplay before.
Just to make sure: did you download " 1.07.2_EN.rar ".
The third set of links for " 1.07.2_EN_Port_Files.rar " contain only the translated files.
Can you play other RPG Maker games through Joiplay or just this one gives you errors?
You can port the game to Joiplay RPG MV Imouto Life ~ Fantasy~ ?

submarine13

May 10, 2019
This... Is the closest I can get to playing the game smoothly on Android. I hope you work on the colored mod too when it's over~

I've been trying to make the original game (the one with the .exe file) work on windows emulators such as box64droid, termux box, and winlator... But I haven't succeeded in making the gameplay as smooth as this. I've been tinkering with different drivers (idk if i should even call it that) on those windows emulators, but still, the game lags so bad on molesting scenes. Specs aren't the issue, that's for sure. I'm thinking maybe it's the support for the drivers being used or something, I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on it, it's all too complicated for me at the moment.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy this as much as I can! I made this as my last resort for trying to play the game on android, and this is hella smooth. Just a little pet peeve that I can't soft reset it unless I press back, but I can't have both sides of the coin... Thank you for this wonderful work, ーはかせ !

Edit: I started playing the game just now, and I got "Athletic Peerless oniichan", and from what I originally remember, I was supposed to have 5 vigors/ "Sexual Energy", but in my game, it only has 2/2. Is this a bug?

Last edited:

Zukei

Oct 11, 2023
A couple months ago a mobile port of the game was developed and released by hbox.jp. Originally developed in WolfRPG, the game was converted to RPG Maker MV, but only the original japanese release. The official english version (PC version only) was handled by the DLsite Team.
This translation port is a learning project / personal challenge, thus it's my first attempt at something like this. Since I'm a fan of Inusuku's work and intended to learn about doujin fan translation to practice, I worked a couple of days to port the official english translation into the mobile RPGMaker version.

The mobile version was provided by kirakyuubi. The official english translation was extracted from the modded PC version "Improvements Mod v0.3.1", by saboro, together with the decensor provided by Milkymomo. The latest update to include the official bug fixes was done by TJ888.

Updated: 2023-06-21
Game/Creator: inusuku -
Modder: ーはかせ
Updated by: TJ888
Mod Version: 2.01.1
Game Version: 2.01
Translation: DLsite Team
Decensor: Milkymomo
Censored: No
Language: English

Features:

Known Issues:

Installation:

Change-Log:

About older saves:

About latest game versions:

How to cheat manipulating variables in JoiPlay:

Download 2.01.1_EN.rar (for Joiplay): - -

Download 2.01_Cracked_Translated_Uncensored.apk (APK Version): - -
Download 2.01_Cracked.apk (original japanese APK Version): - -

Download 2.01_JP.rar: - -
Download 2.01.1_EN_Port_Files.rar: - -

Spanish Translation v1.07 by Rentz:
(You should share your work with F95zone members too!)

View attachment 2263068 View attachment 2263069 View attachment 2263070 View attachment 2263071 View attachment 2266310
apk JP version Thank you.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
This... Is the closest I can get to playing the game smoothly on Android. I hope you work on the colored mod too when it's over~

I've been trying to make the original game (the one with the .exe file) work on windows emulators such as box64droid, termux box, and winlator... But I haven't succeeded in making the gameplay as smooth as this. I've been tinkering with different drivers (idk if i should even call it that) on those windows emulators, but still, the game lags so bad on molesting scenes. Specs aren't the issue, that's for sure. I'm thinking maybe it's the support for the drivers being used or something, I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on it, it's all too complicated for me at the moment.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy this as much as I can! I made this as my last resort for trying to play the game on android, and this is hella smooth. Just a little pet peeve that I can't soft reset it unless I press back, but I can't have both sides of the coin... Thank you for this wonderful work, ーはかせ !

Edit: I started playing the game just now, and I got "Athletic Peerless oniichan", and from what I originally remember, I was supposed to have 5 vigors/ "Sexual Energy", but in my game, it only has 2/2. Is this a bug?
This Android port will always be the best way to play it on mobile. From what I've seen from other people depending on the Android OS version or maybe even RAM, the performance might not be perfect, but always better than emulating. Also speaking of emulation, my advice is to forget about it: I've only heard about one emulator somewhat working, but the app itself was discontinued a long time ago and the community that kept updating it is dubious at best. If you care even a bit about security risks keep it away from your phone.
I have suggested this to someone before, but if you want to play on mobile and can't run this official port: STEAM LINK. You only need an old laptop and connect it to your phone with wifi hotspot, no internet needed, and open the game through steam.

About that bug: I've never noticed it when testing, but that was in the 1.07.2 version I worked on. The latest update was done by TJ888 since I've been busy IRL. I could check the older version to see if it was always with that bug, but you can simply alter your status inside Joiplay. Since you only need to do it once at Day 1 it is a much much easier, just follow the guide in the thread description to use Joiplay cheats.