RPGM None いもうとこみゅにけーしょん / Sister - Communication

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
JP Title : いもうとこみゅにけーしょん
ENG Title : Sister - Communication
DL Site Link :
Genre : Healing Touch / Feel Toys Younger Sister Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love Slice of Life / Daily Living Big Breasts

Description :
〇 Synopsis Due to her parents' transfer, she decided to live with her sister. "Big Brother" Your beloved little sister will get involved with you. It's okay if you feel horny unintentionally due to excessive physical contact. You can do anything with your sister as long as you agree. Let's live in harmony.

〇 Character Heroine: Mahiro (CV. Paco Shirakawa) A school girl who loves her "older brother". But I'm still in puberty. Sometimes she can't be honest. Living together. I'm going to go to get more positive than usual.

〇 Full animation, full voice Daily communication part and touching etch part, Both are fully animated and fully voiced.

〇 Game overview Make friends with your sister and play pranks on your sleeping sister. If your sensitivity is high, you can have sex even when you are awake. It's up to you what kind of "older brother" you want to be.

〇 Partial excerpt of touch content stroking thighs, pinch the nipple, pussy insertion, Such as vibrator insertion.

〇 Touch game system My younger sister gets tired after working hard all day. It will make you sleep deeper and make it harder to wake up. Also, when having sex with consent, if you are tired, you may feel less energetic and sleepy. Depending on the actions of the day, the touch situation will also change. There is no one to interfere with your life. Let's get to know each other slowly.

Translated with Google Translate

Sample :
2023-01-28_161045.png 2023-01-28_161055.png 2023-01-28_161133.png 2023-01-28_161128.png 2023-01-28_161120.png 2023-01-28_161113.png 2023-01-28_161104.png

May 11, 2022
JP Title : いもうとこみゅにけーしょん
ENG Title : Sister - Communication
DL Site Link :
Genre : Healing Touch / Feel Toys Younger Sister Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love Slice of Life / Daily Living Big Breasts

Description :
〇 Synopsis Due to her parents' transfer, she decided to live with her sister. "Big Brother" Your beloved little sister will get involved with you. It's okay if you feel horny unintentionally due to excessive physical contact. You can do anything with your sister as long as you agree. Let's live in harmony.

〇 Character Heroine: Mahiro (CV. Paco Shirakawa) A school girl who loves her "older brother". But I'm still in puberty. Sometimes she can't be honest. Living together. I'm going to go to get more positive than usual.

〇 Full animation, full voice Daily communication part and touching etch part, Both are fully animated and fully voiced.

〇 Game overview Make friends with your sister and play pranks on your sleeping sister. If your sensitivity is high, you can have sex even when you are awake. It's up to you what kind of "older brother" you want to be.

〇 Partial excerpt of touch content stroking thighs, pinch the nipple, pussy insertion, Such as vibrator insertion.

〇 Touch game system My younger sister gets tired after working hard all day. It will make you sleep deeper and make it harder to wake up. Also, when having sex with consent, if you are tired, you may feel less energetic and sleepy. Depending on the actions of the day, the touch situation will also change. There is no one to interfere with your life. Let's get to know each other slowly.

Translated with Google Translate

Sample :
View attachment 2345692 View attachment 2345693 View attachment 2345694 View attachment 2345696 View attachment 2345697 View attachment 2345698 View attachment 2345699
+1 cause i like games like this.. also waiting for translation for teacher's feeling.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XProudNoobX

CrimsonWatcher

Sep 28, 2018
good luck with this game : )
i was doing it too but since you already got this... I recomend this sugoitranslator.com since you are using mtl.
For me it is the first time I do something like this and I am experimenting in this case in order to understand more the situations I used a quick translation to fix it later