ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
Solve puzzles to become the best and sexiest of the The Mistress's minions! Over 50+ Transformations to discover!

Come and join a lovely bunch of Imps as they attempt to navigate their way through a week of magical chaos! their goal is to emerge on the other side having improved themselves enough to claim the affections of their beloved Mistress.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: Slushyanimals - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2.jpg 1.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Ok the first 3 preview pics, i was in, interested, curious. then i saw the rest, oh my, someone really likes muscle mommies and furry tits.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
You mean you don't?
Oh i lovve me some muscle mommies every once in a while, but i find it very hard to find good material to please the nut with, the furry thing, i dont wanna talk about it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Incredibly short.. I ended up choosing Silvy, she ended up becoming some catlike creature at the start, so I was eager if I could turn her to some feral demon cat creature (sharpe claws, horns. fangs, very agile etc etc) that noone wouldnt want to mess with... but yeah , it ended on like day 3. Let down I guess.

Really like transformation games, but like to play it in a way that you "improve" them. ^_~

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
There is a potion you can brew with advanced magic that needs honey milk and antler but when I get all ingredients I dont have any options to make it

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to turn stuff around on Sylvie as Mundera? I'd like to be able to better control both what the PC becomes as well as the other two, but I guess the point of the game is to balance that with the short time limit.

Are there some combinations cut off by the starting character? I think I'm just grouchy there isn't enough time to become what I want and fuck around as that, but that'd cause some feature creep this early on in dev.

Also how the heck does the Mistress grade stuff? Mundera becomes a bigdick wolf dom and avoids bimboification while Sylvie becomes a cat day 1. Mundera "barely changed" while Sylvie manages to impress? What'd I misunderstand? Was the ending not quite implemented properly?

Thanks for your time, enjoyed the game.

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote