VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Honestly, I really enjoy playing this game.

Medieval fantasy, meaningful real choices that are not fake, different paths, fluid dialog, gripping story and most importantly, very attractive, beautiful LIs.

Don't take this as a negative criticism, but I would have expected the render quality to be a bit better. After all, this is not the developer's first game.

I don't like harems with too many women, but I would never say no to the MC's roommates-only* harem route.
As much as I like Cass, it looks like she won't be part of the MC's roommates-only* harem route.

Like the others, my favorite is the Landlady*, who for now only has the title of Queen, but who will be my future Empress when I conquer all the lands and lay them at her feet.

The second main route I care about in the game is Cass+Human+Red king. I could have chosen Isis instead of Cass, or a mini harem of the two of them, but Isis seems to have less morals than Cass and I don't think they would get along very well, considering that they both want only themselves to have all the power. I don't even put Auroa in the equation, the fact that she is the daughter of one of the main culprits in my grandfather's death seems unlikely given that I want to kill all of my grandfather's killers.

May 28, 2020
Monkey has reached another form, and is absolutely cooking with this new novel!

Does anyone know if we will get the pregnancy tag during the game? Would much rather see our prince adapt to some kids instead of the usual everyone gets preggo at the end.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Monkey has reached another form, and is absolutely cooking with this new novel!

Does anyone know if we will get the pregnancy tag during the game? Would much rather see our prince adapt to some kids instead of the usual everyone gets preggo at the end.
would rather see prego futas adapt to mc, than usual prego mc at the end.
btw, love your insight, you are absolutely cooking with this new level.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes