Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
everytime I penetrate the girl in tutorial the game just... bug or something nothing more happens and I already tried to play on Japanese version.

Reactions: cunem2408

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
For anyone who can't complete a tutorial these 3 ez steps will 100% help you:

1) Download (download .rar from github or mega, unzip, click on LEInstaller.exe, choose for all users as admin, done).
2) Right click in ImperialHarem.exe -> Locale emulator -> Run in Japanese (Admin)
3) Enjoy.
I'd say a lot of the people complaining have already done these steps and still face issues. I have even changed the locale, time frame and timezone of my PC to Japan and it still got me stuck. It's not a localization issue.

The best way to avoid this would be to provide everyone with a post-tutorial save file on normal difficulty so everyone can attempt to play the game.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
what is a teasing event, and hiw the FFFF, do i trigger them?
During penetrative sex get the girl close to orgasm and then stop moving, generally you will see her say a line about being close to cumming between 85-100% of the orgasm meter. If you stop after that point but before orgasm you will see some dialogue reflecting that they were denied an orgasm and the orgasm meter will drop back down to being partly full. Repeat the process a few times and you will clear the objective.

Furryest X

Jan 10, 2018
During penetrative sex get the girl close to orgasm and then stop moving, generally you will see her say a line about being close to cumming between 85-100% of the orgasm meter. If you stop after that point but before orgasm you will see some dialogue reflecting that they were denied an orgasm and the orgasm meter will drop back down to being partly full. Repeat the process a few times and you will clear the objective.
thanks G

Cackling_Hyena

Jun 23, 2019
Does the game still muck up if you're playing it in english even with the new updates? I had some passing interest on it, but even with the locale emulator, it was bugging all over during the tutorial, I think saw someone saying it might be because the translation also translates the code earlier in the thread?

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020

1) Download (download .rar from github or mega, unzip, click on LEInstaller.exe, choose for all users as admin, done).
2) Right click in ImperialHarem.exe -> Locale emulator -> Run in Japanese (Admin)
3) Enjoy.
Fixed the bug for me, thank you very much.

Reactions: heroesdivine12
Dec 18, 2019
to fix the tutorial issue i had to set my mouse dpi at least 2000dpi then fill the pleasure bar in one mouse swing at your max speed

Aug 7, 2020
Same Problem like a lot of People. After insertion in tutorial my speed is still recorded but nothing else changes, stuck, can´t go on. So before someone lists the same old "solutions" which do nothing here a list of what was already done. started the game with local emulator in Local Japanese and Japanese (Admin), changed system to Japanese (Local Japanese language German) and changed Timezone to Tokyo, installed unicode Japanese, changed the ingame language from english to japanese and chinese. NON of these have solved the Problem

ooloongtea

Mar 15, 2019
I cannot understand the Japanese words in the option, i could see this game is not fully translated yet.
what is this japanese meaning on the others section? please somebody elaborate this ones.
Debug Func. it's a cheat if you dont wanna tease for so long.

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)
V - Increases Vagina (and Arousal)
B - Increases Breasts (and Arousal)

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance

Kadeki12

Aug 18, 2017

3) Enjoy.

thank you everything worked out ^^

Jul 21, 2019
Debug Func. it's a cheat if you dont wanna tease for so long.

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)