Unity - Completed - Imperial Harem [v1.31] [Laplace]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

It's a short 2 hour romp, where you fiddle with live 2D models of the 3 cover girls.

Going in, I didn't have huge expectations, since there's tons of other games on the site that have the exact same gameplay and style as this one. It's written well enough to understand most of the dialogue and story. There's no grind for some arbitrary H-stat that gives you a headache more than it gets your rocks off.

The H stuff:
    Each girl has 3 levels of corruption. Your goal is to fully corrupt one or both of the aides before imprisoning the princess and corrupting her as well. Each girl has one static position that jiggles and moves just like a live 2D model usually would. You can choose what to take off and put on during the H-times. There's a beastman maid, an alchemist, and the princess herself. Also, the game info isn't really accurate - the game is definitely uncensored. So if you don't like mosaics or its a dealbreaker, there you have it. I will say, the voice acting is really amazing, especially from Aruru, the beastman maid. Her corrupted voice hits really nicely as a contrast from her more resilient self. The princess was also pretty good, I'd say the alchemist was sort of the more random weak link for me.

Overall, 3.5/5 for a quick fap, I'll round down, since the game has some really pointless stuff. There's different difficulties, but you have no reason not to just pick Easy and have a free run through. You can just get whatever ending you want (I went true harem ending), and then they let you watch all the other ends without replaying the game. There's no bonus or anything for higher difficulties either...unless you're some H-game masochist. Not anything you need to think too hard about. The story is just a backdrop to the H stuff, doesn't really matter. The tags say NTR and stuff, but I wouldn't consider it as such (and I dislike NTR enough to know what it is). I wanted to check this out, since it's getting a Kagura games release, but it wasn't that special imo.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ronron74

The plot is really simple, but the writing is great. Narrative are not exhaustive and not filled with unnecessary stuff.

One thing that I love is the H scenes, the Live2D is really good. Visually the model is 10/10. The rigging is 10/10, movements are very smooth and it moves in multiple direction. This is a good nut, if you love the position.

Gameplay is very easy and straightforward, I do not struggle and it didnt felt like a chore.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Talilover

It's okay and worth a playthrough but not really worth keeping after said playthrough. The lack of different positions is a real let down as it means you'll quickly see everything the game has to offer for the 3 girls (not much) in the minigame and the occasional cg sprinkled throughout is kinda mediocre (there's a lot of slots in the gallery which may mislead you to thinking there's a whole bunch of cg, most of the gallery scenes are scenes of you talking). Corruption is hella fast paced, the girls can potentially go from hating your guts to loving your dick in 3 training sessions. The netorare tag is...kinda odd ( I mean I guess it's technically there with beastmaid wanting to eat princess gooch at the start) and hardly the focus so don't let that stop you if you're concerned.

There's a bit of a time crunch on the higher difficulties so honestly just play on easy to take your time with stuff, though an endless mode is unlocked after you beat the game so up to you. Also a tip that tutorial just straight up neglects to tell you, the final stage of training requires "teasing events" to achieve. To do this simply have either their puss or ass sensitivity at 6 and stop fucking them (it does seem to require dick, tongue or whatever won't work) right when they say "I'm about to cum" 3 times.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

The game itself is pretty eh, I can't say I haven't played a game just like this before (It feels pretty prominent) none of the story really got me captivated, the gameplay loop is okay, the gameplay involved in the sex scenes is convoluted.

I think the art looks fine, apart from the underwhelming character designs. The main reason why I've kept this game around, is the smartphone integration, which is a pretty neat idea with a decent execution I havent seen anywhere else before.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DionAion334

The game is good, it is a combination of visual novel with interactive scenes, in which you have to meet requirements on time every day, with a limit of 10 days to conquer the 3 girls (conquer with the style of this game, of course ).
    The story is just an excuse to move on to the scenes, which once you've seen the three 3 once you've practically seen everything, the only thing that differentiates them are the reactions and positions.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Once I started playing, I immediately thought that I have played this game before, but as the reviewer below, it is just re-skin of other similar game (Princess Party).
    There is very minimal story and plot, little gameplay as well. You just "train" the girls with some basic controls and that's it, difficulty just reduced the time frames. Overall poor game that can be finished in less than an hour.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

toak

I've played this game before. Didn't I? No, that was Princess Party, another game by Laplace.

Story 3/10

You're the minister of an empire and you're trying to take over. The emperor has been sick for years but is approaching the end of his life. When he dies, his only daughter will inherit magical power. Unfortunately, she hates you.

Assassinating her is out of the question as enemy states will invade in the upheaval. You find a magic ring and decide to train the princess and her 2 closest allies.

Each individual's story is very thin. Mia is a beastmaid. She's in love and in heat. You walk in on her masturbating in the princess's room and train her. Elsophia's story is worse. She's an alchemist, whatever that means but it lets her create video recording devices in crystal balls. You literally walk into her room and rape her while she doesn't resist. Her confidence? She's recording the encounter and will turn you in later. Then Tianarose... well, you get one of her allies to capture and kidnap her and then you train her.

I only saw the harem ending and it's basically what you'd expect. Tianarose is crowned emperor and you bang her afterwards alongside her two allies.

Gameplay 3/10

The core gameplay is training. And training is kind of boring. There's 1 pose which is animated. There's 4 places to interact with, breasts, clit, vagina, anal. And that's about it.

In the overworld you can level up skills and unlock some abilities like vibrators. Fairly typical.

The gameplay's just very thin. This is supposed to be a trainer and you can train a girl from 0 to sex crazed in like 3-5 days. I get why it's so fast (no content) but then there's no content.

Art 6/10

The art's not bad but lacking. During training there's 1 pose. You can interact with clothes but there's no a lot of interaction. I haven't 100%ed the game but there's about 5? static CGIs with a couple variation CGIs.

There's just not a lot there.

Overall 4/10

Not a great showing. I like longer trainers which takes time to slowly corrupt and break the girl. Not grindy, but well done. This game is not that. This game took about 4 hours, which is really really short for a trainer.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Heru Muu

Well this game has a good graphics and animation, I like that you can choose your FPS capthe graphics and the resolution in the menu before starting the game.
    The difficulty is better in Normal in my opinion to get the good endings, but the gameplay it seems repetitive and there is a few bugs, the translation it is fine (y).
  9. 2.00 star(s)

MandyF

Good art, and I really like how they approach the sexual gameplay... at least, I liked it at first. The game quickly gets extremely repetitive, and honestly, by the time I reached the end I wasn't even really aroused anymore. I was just there to finish it. The game isn't even that long or difficult, there's just something very clinical and repetitive about the sex scenes once you've seen all the basic combinations and been forced to do them over and over again throughout the game.
    What can I say? Good presentation, polish and art aren't everything, I guess.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Seems like sakura style of make a couple alright ones then mass produce and lower quality each next one..

This one just as buggy but with less option (hope you like borderline ntr on top your breaking as that all it is here).

But as usual good voice and ero mechanics as a whole. But I can't give it 3stars due too fact it seems downgraded and just turning out as quick as possible, with how short it is and being their I think like 6th game expect better.
    Can't give 1 star either due to fact its 100% a ero and not trying too too hard to be more and in that area it does fine enough.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

Short and sexy with excellent animation. Definitely worth the time to download and play.
    Some people encountered bugs, but I didn't notice any.
    Nice trio of sexy girls with different personalities. Really enjoyed the change from defiant to devoted. There is just enough plot to give context to the sexy time without making the player shovel through heaps of trite text.
    Highly enjoyable.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

foxxxbutt

Really well made. The hard mode is very challenging in a fun but frustrating way. The music is the same as all the other Laplace games. The voice acting is incredible. The story was simple but effective. No blowjobs, and very limited accessories/tools.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Imperial Harem [v1.31] [Laplace]
    I recommend the game!
    The game is good, the girls are well drawn, the voices help and are well done and fit well with the characters.
    The game is short but well done. My favorite thing is the girls' break, very satisfying.
    The game has several problems. The sperm that appears on the screen and not on the girls (It is noticeable with the princess).
    There are some things that didn't drive me crazy, like "Phi's" anal, something that completely ruins the rest of the game. Or when you use max speed, it's funny but it's also ugly to look at.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

doctahmasta

The game is simple and short enough that you would probably finished it before getting bored.

I love the dialogue, particularly during the teasing event. The girls are reactive to your action. The voice acting is decent and the 2d animation is excellent considering laplace is a small company.

Overall for a game of this size and duration, it's an easy 5/5 for me
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Nightmarekill

A true hidden gem, amazing art, well implemented live 2d, good sound, passable dialogs and crucially amazing sex mechanic.
    It works on Linux through wine too! Though it seems to stress GPU way more than it should :unsure: Great game though!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Arius00m

I give it 4 stars, as its definatly better at progression then most of your "Finger, Lick, dick" option type games thats this is similiar to. Theres better dialog, story, and setup. Only complaint is it repetition. Just needs more options for requirements on each training level to create variety. Also the Teasing event seems to require specific curcumstances to happen, and can only happen once under those events.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

This is a great game. It is supposedly a copy of a previous game but it is good by itself, maybe I should try the other game too. Another review says there is NTR but not really. One of the girls in the game loves another and you end up seducing both of them. And at the end of the game, it's implied they will get to be together. So no real NTR you have to worry about.

You are a shadow leader of a kingdom where the king is old and dying. The king's daughter is trying to wrestle control of the kingdom from you and gain her rightful crown. You find a magic ring that makes girls horny and use it on the princess and her allies in the court.

The story is not super complex but it is good enough to get into. The gameplay is the real selling point of the game and it is fun to play with a tied-up princess. The voice acting is good and you can hear the slow acceptance of MC fucking them.

Overall, I would recommend this game, it was fun. Not too long of a game, you can get through the whole thing in an hour. But I don't mind that too much.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

futax69

you train 3 girls, very good l2d, each girl have different voice lines when they become sussy balls horny, you got time limit to reach an ending, either train them all or one.

good animated training sim.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Gardenson

The game is really good, I am sad to see people rating it badly because they assume its buggy and/or MTL.

The game is properly translated into English, not MTL. At the time of writing this it is about 98% translated, only a couple of lines are unstranslated.

The graphics are very good. I like the character designs too, the cater to quite a few kinks like maid, catgirl, heterochromia, etc. The animations are great, there are some visual effects like a wet vagina applied to the girl as she gets aroused. When you thrust into the girl, the breasts actually bounce too, which is often something games don't add.

The game is mainly about corrupting and dominating three girls. The MC utilizes a magic-sex ring. I liked how the ring didn't straight up hypnotize the girls, the MC actually has to combine it with some blackmail and coercion.

The dialogue is all voiced except the MC. The sex scenes are also voiced. The dialogue changes between the different training levels for the girls, which is a detail I liked. Going by hentai standards I'd say it has above average voice acting.

Regarding the bugs that people mention, I have played 4 versions of this game, 1.03, 1.08, 1.10 and 1.13. ONLY 1.03 HAD BUGS. 1.13 worked for me even without locale emulator. My recommendation is, try the game once normally to see if it works, if not, try with locale emulator. If it still doesn't work and you don't care about the story, you can play in Japanese language, that has no bugs at all from the start.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Pait

This game is a total BUG. I can't even get through the tutorial that's how bad it is. The system behind the mouse movement and so on is broken to the point that i almost threw it on the wall. How can a game be so bad??? Avoid it at all costs