RPGM - Completed - Imperial Knightess Wein's Irregular Life [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tempering

The gameplay isn't great, but it has a lot of replayability. The art is where this game really shine: I love the author style, and it's not afraid to hit certain kinks. This is his third best work in my opinion. There isn't really action or fighting, it's more like a event hunt for the player, but you need to stick to a certain series of events if you want to get a specific ending, and there are a lot of endings.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

name//CTBR

A weirdly fun little game, good for when you have sometime to kill. The party ending is wholesome, and this developer art style even though stylize, is very nice to enjoy.

There nothing bad i can say about this, it good for what it is, a small, fun story in an ero game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

This game could have been much better, the art is amazing and seems very polished, but it took a very bad decision, been short on purpose.

The Mc goes to a camp with her soldier companions for 5 days. You can choose the lewd events you want to do in the 5 days. After the five days, you get to choose an ending. Sounds great, but without any gameplay mechanics, the 5 days pass very quickly. You can't feel any corruption or development. In fact, there is not a good reason for Mc to corrupt herself in the first place.

You can unlock everything in the end, but that takes the fun out of the game in the end, so it is more like a collection of images using an RPG editor.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Has a gallery where you can unlock everything after getting one ending
    + Minimal sound effects, but okay
    + Good art, albeit a bit "generic"
    + Translation is great

~ Pregnancy is a single scene in one of the endings
    ~ No animations during scenes

- Little variety of scenes (positions, context, etc)
    - Some scenes are very similar to others
    - Quite a bit of text every now and then (and animations hinder skipping)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Short and sweet game of a knight's training.

Story 2/10

The knight Wein is on a 5 day training mission. And that's it. They do reference the other game, but I haven't played it. As a standalone, this game doesn't really have any story.

Gameplay 3/10

Five day game. Three time periods per day and events automatically advance time.

The map is quite small but you still need to run around to find triggers for events.

You can try to corrupt Wein or not.

Five different endings and I only discovered one.

Art 7/10

Boobs.

Overall 4/10

This is not a bad game, but it's also not very good. The game is pretty short and I think I completed it in an hour.

The highlight of the game was Wein lost her virginity because another knight slipped and fell into her vagina in the bath. Complete accident.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

HakenBrowning

It's so sad to sse the other Sikorsky games plagued here with very bad MTLs breaking the games, because this one shows the potential of this guy's games.

I'm removing one star only because it's very VERY short, and I'd have liked to play more with Wein to corrupt her more. Other than that, I really love this game (being a bakunyuu fan) and the good English translation helps to know what's happening. Yeah, it'll be an idiotic argument for some, but for me it's important that the English text is understandable.

To be short : a great game if you like huge boobs and corruption, maybe too short but still good. Sadly don't try the other Sikorsky games ATM, the translations are really worst tier and they break their respective games. This one is the only really playable and damn, I want to sse the oothers translated like this !
  7. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

I loved the transition between the games very much. It makes the game more wholesome. The gameplay and the art are on to the point of the previous game. I enjoyed that. and really good job on multiple endings but wish it could be a bit longer..all over good job. keep up the good work
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Archaon11111

Its a short 30-40 min lighthearted game, refreshing seeing something that can be finished really quickly and gives tools to unlock every CG after achieving an ending. Not much to say besides if you like voluptuous women in sexual situations then this quick fap is for you. Zero Grind. Zero long tracks constantly found in RPGMs.