Unity - Completed - Imperial Lovers [v1.0.2 Steam] [Laplace]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Pait

This game is a total BUG. I can't even get through the tutorial that's how bad it is. The system behind the mouse movement and so on is broken to the point that i almost threw it on the wall. How can a game be so bad??? Avoid it at all costs
  2. 4.00 star(s)

iamshaggy999

This is a perfectly servicable H game in it's current state. The translation is only partially unfinished and having my locale set to japan as I always keep it set like that I encountered no problems running the game or progressing. Having gotten the true ending I cannot say that I encountered any bugs other than the pain stat never going up but it's not as if you need that in order to get more content. . In my personal opinion the game is slightly lower quality than the previous title but that partially comes down to character preferences and position preferences.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Yui2385

A copy-paste of the previous games but much more broken. The story and characters are generic wich is not a big deal for a erogame but this time there is NTR content, not in one ending, but in the main plot. The previous game is much better and is more recommended.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

mofu2x

A simple, well done game with high quality art and animation, but 2 major flaws: 1) The English version of the game is broken as you're unable to start the sex scenes. 2) The final condition for getting a girl to max rank is extremely vague. (Bring them to the verge of orgasm then stop moving 3 times and it only counts for penetrative actions.)

Other than that, the game does a good job of setting up sexy scenarios, has good art and animation that scale well on higher resolutions, good voice acting, just enough gameplay to keep you thinking without bogging things down and is generally an enjoyable hour or two. So wait and hope for a patch to fix the bugs or read the opening then save and switch to Japanese.