Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
That is why we should vote for it, we already have enough sissy/MtoF-TF games on here.
Seems like a good start. It's at 70% for us, but maybe cuz it only has 5 votes or whatever. Just keep it up people!
Maybe post it on the Discord as well?

Decent update.

You've missed one of the big issues that the alpha currently has though, and that's a lack of repeatable events. Essentially the more you progress in the game, the less content you can see; it's punishing the player for playing.

You could write a few generic events and then have them fire when a boolean is triggered, such as the end of current story content.
OH! Yeah, that's an important part for the future or it could even be a gallery. Like a flashback that could just reuse the original even't code, but have an extra check to not change stuff again if they had happened already.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Decent update.

You've missed one of the big issues that the alpha currently has though, and that's a lack of repeatable events. Essentially the more you progress in the game, the less content you can see; it's punishing the player for playing.

You could write a few generic events and then have them fire when a boolean is triggered, such as the end of current story content.
Yeah I tried to focus on the main events for the 0.2 release. I'll try to make more easy content for the player with 0.3

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Quick copy paste from tfgamessite.

Robert event was indeed looping. I've fixed it just now and I'm uploading it. (A couple more bugs actually are on Robert's path. I'll upload as soon as they are fixed.)
Brian TF event was indeed looping. Should be fixed by now.
Natasha fixed as well.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I really like this game, and i have some ideas for the game.

First:
introduce some stats for the MC, like energy, you use to corrupt women, and if go to zero you need to sleep or eat, drink cofee.
For the other characters the stats will be the willpower. if the willpower is to high you need more time to corrupt, and lust if the lust is to low you need more time to the character advance with sex scenes. And finally the corruption, start from zero to hundred, "fully corrupted".

Second:
The MC need to find something dirt, to blackmail the characters, even though some could high lust, the events couldn`t pass the kiss to sex in only three words, need to get some story passing through kiss, some boobs flash, handjobs and so on.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Loved what is there so far, shows promise cant wait to play again in an update or two.(Need to go back and finish off the Goth chick)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Repeating events would massively help out this game, like the one you can do with Elena. Not as many bugs, except for one. When you do an event after "Late late night", it comes up just with 'DayName' (i.e: Wednesday/Thursday). Really, it should force you to sleep.

But nothing more that I ran into on my 1st playthrough.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
@The Random Technophile Are you playing with the HTML fix that I gave above ?
And are you sure you have completed everyone else paths ?
Because Robert path needs to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw I'll post here the quick walkthoughthat i made on tfgamessite :

Btw : I see what everyone is writing and I will put some repeating events at the end of each paths.

Reactions: Gaboris
Jul 5, 2017
@The Random Technophile Are you playing with the HTML fix that I gave above ?
And are you sure you have completed everyone else paths ?
Because Robert path needs to

Btw I'll post here the quick walkthoughthat i made on tfgamessite :

Btw : I see what everyone is writing and I will put some repeating events at the end of each paths.
Yep, have the patch and have all three corrupted fully as I can no longer interact with them, and their description at the dining room has changed to the end. I even have the new description for Robert, whenever I go to his room it's just a blank screen until late night, then it says it's too late.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
@ Dev hy dude, nice efforts here <3

i have some issues i walked in to^^
1) if you do stuff like first check your powers and then check your notes or yourself and vice versa you end up in a loop cause you only can return to the screen you had before sooo it s kind of a loop :p nothing bad obviously cause of the "go back"-option
2) brian and robert keep on having the option to transform them even after transforming them. also robert won t trigger any dinner scene after transforming (and having corrupted everyone else in the house [except that brian if the tf scene need to be done for triggering])
3) jen is not your mum, still "Your mother came to hug you 5 times." the game plays mind tricks on you while eating!
4)
5) is it correct, that there is a lvl cap for your powers at stage 3?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes