Import Genesis 8 Characters to DAZ

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Hi so I'm a total noob at this and I downloaded a character to try to learn DAZ (genesis 8 female) but I have no idea how to import it to the program. I get a bunch of folders and I have no idea what to do lol. How can I add the character to DAZ?

Reactions: hippianna

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hi so I'm a total noob at this and I downloaded a character to try to learn DAZ (genesis 8 female) but I have no idea how to import it to the program. I get a bunch of folders and I have no idea what to do lol. How can I add the character to DAZ?
When you download DAZ Studio, it already includes a bunch of free assets including the genesis 8 female. How did you install DAZ? If you used the Daz Install Manager (DIM), then G8F should already be installed.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
When you download DAZ Studio, it already includes a bunch of free assets including the genesis 8 female. How did you install DAZ? If you used the Daz Install Manager (DIM), then G8F should already be installed.
Yes I have the genesis 8 model itself but I downloaded an already finished and named character to try to import it to DAZ. But I have no idea how to do it xD I downloaded a character from 3D-load but all I get is a bunch of folders so have no clue how to get the character into DAZ itself. ;/

Reactions: hippianna