Unity - Completed - Impregnate! Semen Transfer Project! [v1.0.5] [Kumao]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ssbbssc

bland and bad animations, few sex pics and INSANE GRIND just to see some hentai pics in the end. Thats not a quick fap, thats not a nice fap, this is just bad. Dont waste your time, even with full save - not worth it
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TheHalfWit

It's a mobile game ported to windows. Fun and engaging? Not really, just repitive gameplay in the middle of the screen since it runs in portrait mode. There are more girls, but it doesn't get better. With the underground structure instead of waiting for RNGesus to giveth or taketh, you have to wait for it to eventually decide *ding there's a bun in the oven* so you can exit to the main menu. Quit the game. Then do it all over again.

Because even though I haven't noticed it failing to fertilize if I wait in the underground structure for long enough after plugging them. It takes about a year to decide that yes they are fertilized. If you exit to the main menu after setting them all up but before fertilization, no fertilization to you.

TL;DR It's a boring mobile game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Senpai_UwU

First things first, yikes this is boring game. Secondly there is NO diversity in sex scenes, each character only has 1 scene, the dialogue is almost entirely boner killing, all but 3 characters are non existent just a pair of legs sticking out of a wall, finally the game requires you to close and reopen the game to progress time which destroys the game play cycle which as already nearly entirely flicking through the start menu. 0/10 DO NOT DOWN LOAD.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3036093

wasted 5 hours on it, must say that I regret a lot.
    Disastrously game design, very grindly and time wasting and art aren't even that good or worth it. there are only 3 main fucking girls too. (other girl are just cheap add in)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

AGiantRainbowSpaceWhale

I don't really know how else to describe it other than to say I wasted a solid 20 minutes on it, and I feel like I could have spent that time playing almost any other game and enjoying it more. Grindy and machine translated (which isn't the game's fault, but it makes it hard to take seriously).
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Man I played this game before and this is straight trash! Mobile game BS attracting players with the promise of impregnation when its actually just a repetitive grind with barely any fresh content or animations until you grind more. And its in unity so its not even super stable!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

RenH

Notice: If you're in it purely for pregnancy, turn away now. This game leans hard into impregnation but not so much into pregnancy.

Before I address anything else, I'd like to mention that while there's an English version over on DLSite already, it's also MTL'd by the devs so don't go and burn your money there. You should be able to switch to DeepL translation if you are familiar with the Unity real-time translation plugin.

With that being said, in true Japanese fashion, what's on the tin is exactly what you get: you impregnate women via an underground project that involves transferring your semen. Quite literally, in fact. This is because, apparently, the setting is that you are chosen as this great impregnator by this android chick who is more than happy to kidnap women for you to impregnate. Your role is to bump up the childbirth rate across Japan as one normally does.

However, you don't get to fuck these kidnapped women. No, instead they are done via proxies that either are hooked up to a vat of your semen or somehow transfer your semen via convenient scientific bullshit. This includes a tube dumping semen straight into someone's uterus or an android proxy doing the fucking for you. Whether you successfully impregnate someone or not, you get points which you can use to upgrade your stats, buy items, unlock new women or upgrade your sex dungeon to be able to fuck a bunch of other random women.

Pregnancy happens as time passes, which translates to instant final trimester. However, time only passes if you close the game, meaning that you need to constantly close and reopen the game to progress. Doing so also replenishes your coom stat so you can continue cooming at full capacity.

The art is fine. I've seen worse but it certainly appeals heavily to impregnation really well. Even the pregnant stills are tasteful to an extent but nothing more than that.

All in all, this feels more like an idle simulator of sorts where you use up your coom, close game, reopen game, repeat. It's interesting to say the least but replayability is a no-go.