RPGM Impregnated and Corrupted by a Feudal Lord

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
Developer : UninNeko Workshop
Dlsite :
Contents :
Reek and Laycia are a married couple living happily in the village of Taal.
But a meeting with Lord Fossel sends their lives spiraling into tragedy...

This is an NTR-focused RPG with simple commands, no battles, and and easy-to-follow story.
H scenes can all be unlocked for later viewing in one playthrough.

16 base CGs
5 pose arts
Resolution: 1200x900
All H scenes contain NTR.

Includes bonus 3200x2400 illustrations!

please confirm compatibility before purchase
Finally after 3 days, i have the game and use auto translator on it :

Enjoy

Last edited:

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020

anyone know how to create account in this web, i think we can download it from here, but i can't create a account to download =.=

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020

this one too, but anyone have a qq count or wechat, i can't create none of them, my phone can't receive the qq code =.=

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018

this one too, but anyone have a qq count or wechat, i can't create none of them, my phone can't receive the qq code =.=
it needs to be registered in qq. But i think this is a secure download ´robably have the game. In other hand i lost my patience on registering on QQ. sooo.... u better try or someone else

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
I tryied a lot to find this game to translate but i didn´t find it anywhere that i was capable to download. o if anyone got the game send me and i´ll translate.

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
I tryied a lot to find this game to translate but i didn´t find it anywhere that i was capable to download. o if anyone got the game send me and i´ll translate.
yeah, i will try, my iphone 5 can't download the qq app or wechat app to create the account, we need to install the app too create the account, this is why i hate china when they post the game :(

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
yeah, i will try, my iphone 5 can't download the qq app or wechat app to create the account, we need to install the app too create the account, this is why i hate china when they post the game :(
I think this link might be legit,

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
this link from haitenjp ?, this link was fake bro, one month ago i tried to download 4 game frome this site but none of them can extract
I googled RJ293308.zip and that was the first result.
Apperently that link is also poster on haitenjp.

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
yeah. this site have all new game release from dlsite, getchu,... but i can't extract the file download from this site :D
cuz it´s fake, i was one of the dummys who signed 10 days premium on rapidgator just to download those games....... and for my happiness it was everything fake, the fact there is nothing on the zip files and you can´t contact the author of the page cuz there is no description or anything.

Reactions: mario11561997

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
cuz it´s fake, i was one of the dummys who signed 10 days premium on rapidgator just to download those games....... and for my happiness it was everything fake, the fact there is nothing on the zip files and you can´t contact the author of the page cuz there is no description or anything.
qq account so hard to create bro :(