RPGM Impregnated and Corrupted by a Feudal Lord

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
qq account so hard to create bro :(
for a h game doesn´t value the time to stress with that LOL hahahahhah, also if you play their other games of this author they really have a bad story and low quality cg. What i recommend it´s just to wait when someone upload on those h games pages. Really believe me i won´t put that much charge in this game, what if in the end didn´t even value the time speended to find it?

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
for a h game doesn´t value the time to stress with that LOL hahahahhah, also if you play their other games of this author they really have a bad story and low quality cg. What i recommend it´s just to wait when someone upload on those h games pages. Really believe me i won´t put that much charge in this game, what if in the end didn´t even value the time speended to find it?
check the link bro :v

Reactions: landon brice

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
check the link bro :v
wow awesome work guys. But i´m re translating the game right now who wants it just send me a pm. A lot of blood got out of my eyes with that translation damn. Also what translator he used??? google or another of the picks of the translator?? cuz i´ve never saw an extremely bad machine translation like from this. well that things happen hahahhaha. but really it´s annoying

Reactions: mario11561997

rokusho001

Jun 6, 2021
Someone knows what to do with these clothes (buddhist clothing clothes)
I don't know how to repair them and that's why I'm stuck at the start of the game :c

Tlvxd

Feb 11, 2021
Someone knows what to do with these clothes (buddhist clothing clothes)
I don't know how to repair them and that's why I'm stuck at the start of the game :c
lol i just found the game yesterday so i guess it too late but here the new trans that i make that is more playable

Reactions: nano1111