Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So how do I unlock the Harem Ending? I couldn't get Young Grace and Older Katie pregnant for some reason and I already married all of the girls. Now I only missing the Harem Ending

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
So how do I unlock the Harem Ending? I couldn't get Young Grace and Older Katie pregnant for some reason and I already married all of the girls. Now I only missing the Harem Ending
There is no extra ending after when you get marry for the first time as far as I know. Marrying all of them will get you the achievement for marry 16 of them. But marrying anyone else will get 1 more sex scene and also extra ending story in her own room in your mansion and also her information will change also. Grace and Kate can't be pregnant as far as I know.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
There is no extra ending after when you get marry for the first time as far as I know. Marrying all of them will get you the achievement for marry 16 of them. But marrying anyone else will get 1 more sex scene and also extra ending story in her own room in your mansion and also her information will change also. Grace and Kate can't be pregnant as far as I know.
Ohhhhh, I thought they could since the recollection room has their pregnant variant. Also hopefully the thread gets updated to v1.1.0 soon. I wanna see the birth scene
Edit: Also I thought there would be a Harem ending cause this was in the variable
1697522117301.png

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Ohhhhh, I thought they could since the recollection room has their pregnant variant. Also hopefully the thread gets updated to v1.1.0 soon. I wanna see the birth scene
Edit: Also I thought there would be a Harem ending cause this was in the variable
View attachment 3012323
Well I am not really sure as I had done everything I can from the game marrying all 16, getting all the ranch girls, getting the mysterious closet, clearing all the achievement. After that I went on for about 2 weeks in game but didn't discover anything new. But mine isn't version 1.10 so maybe latest might have some more ending... who knows? The attach small pic do say true ending being shown but I am not sure. It could be true ending of each heroine as well which you can see if you marry her and have 3 kids with her at least.

Anyway, this is probably the most complete guide I seen online

And yes, it's in Japanese. I guess can use google translate but that guide is good as I had read it before and the information given is quite useful.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
In short, these scenes are not real, but just dreams that MC can see. I think someone posted earlier in the thread how this can be done. :unsure:
Basically, you need to get Grace and Kate their like to level 4, then the mysterious closet will appear in your room and you can go and view them. And later in the recollection room, you can view the same sex scene with them pregnant version as well.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I can't wrap my head around why the Japanese still have to censor everything. And IMO, it completely ruins it. We all know what's there, so the censorship is just a pock mark on an otherwise amazing piece of art. I can't be the only one who's put off by that.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I can't wrap my head around why the Japanese still have to censor everything. And IMO, it completely ruins it. We all know what's there, so the censorship is just a pock mark on an otherwise amazing piece of art. I can't be the only one who's put off by that.
That is part of the law. If you do some research on it you probably would understand.

Admiral.

Oct 14, 2023
View attachment 2960128

Overview:
You are a young man living in the city.
You are a young man living in the city, busy with work every day.
Tired of such a life, you decided that you wanted to live a slow life in a place rich in nature,
You are tired of such a life and want to live a slow life in a place rich in nature.

Then you heard that a ranch in a rural village was for sale at a low price,
You decide to buy the ranch to start a second life.

However, the village chief seems to have a favor to ask you...?
Could you please have a child with a young woman from the village?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Original Title: 孕ませ!子作りファーム
Developer: XO_PROJECT -
Translator: Windy96 (MTL) / Shiro-Nyaa!!! (IMG)
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read the post below for the difference between the versions
DOWNLOAD
Win (MTL): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win
(MTL+IMG): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2960137 View attachment 2960136 View attachment 2960125 View attachment 2960126 View attachment 2960127 View attachment 2960129
View attachment 2960130 View attachment 2960131 View attachment 2960132 View attachment 2960133 View attachment 2960134 View attachment 2960135
Update v1.1.0 ?
Will you post it on your page?

Bharathkota

Feb 20, 2022
View attachment 2960128

Overview:
You are a young man living in the city.
You are a young man living in the city, busy with work every day.
Tired of such a life, you decided that you wanted to live a slow life in a place rich in nature,
You are tired of such a life and want to live a slow life in a place rich in nature.

Then you heard that a ranch in a rural village was for sale at a low price,
You decide to buy the ranch to start a second life.

However, the village chief seems to have a favor to ask you...?
Could you please have a child with a young woman from the village?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-25
Original Title: 孕ませ!子作りファーム
Developer: XO_PROJECT -
Translator: Windy96 (MTL) / Shiro-Nyaa!!! (IMG)
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read the post below for the difference between the versions
DOWNLOAD
Win (MTL): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win
(MTL+IMG): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2960137 View attachment 2960136 View attachment 2960125 View attachment 2960126 View attachment 2960127 View attachment 2960129
View attachment 2960130 View attachment 2960131 View attachment 2960132 View attachment 2960133 View attachment 2960134 View attachment 2960135
How am i supposed to use the hoe? i press shift and it gives me error sound

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes