Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
So when I did the first event with Isabel it was just a black screen with text and sound effects during. Is that supposed to happen or was I supposed to see stuff and not just hear?
Unless it somehow changed between the fan translation version and the official release, you only see the first CG of your girl at ten hearts (Or in the later events I forgot) where they ask you to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nvm I'm dumb and forgot since I played back from fan trans version. First cg scene is heart 3 or 4.

Last edited:

whompOG

Aug 7, 2023
where do i get more animals ?
I happened across this by going into the one of the magical beast sheds are your farm, and there are signs at the stalls. When if you click on a sign next to an empty stall it will ask if you want to purchase and give you a selector to make a purchase with.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
nah the game is a chill experience and don't worry if you fail on questions, that's just a bit delay in advancing their progress and nothing as punishment tbh
and if you want I can summarize some like favorite food for everyone or choice to make but it's better you explore them on your pace
I managed to make progress after all. The game is pretty easy (with some grinding) when you're not sleep deprived. Would still like to know their favorite foods though.

There is a pet house for dog girl,cat girl and slime for help in the farm but you need to increase affection for maximum their work.
Where is the pet house and how do I buy them? Are they at the same place you get the farm animals from?

menopause man, at least we can do some magic later
You can cure menopause in this game?

where do i get more animals ?
I happened across this by going into the one of the magical beast sheds are your farm, and there are signs at the stalls. When if you click on a sign next to an empty stall it will ask if you want to purchase and give you a selector to make a purchase with.
So you buy farm animals and pets from your own farm sheds instead of the animal shop west of the entrance to your farm?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Unless it somehow changed between the fan translation version and the official release, you only see the first CG of your girl at ten hearts (Or in the later events I forgot) where they ask you to
lmao, wat? You can start impregnating most of the girls at 3 hearts, with some at 4. I think you're mistaking the impregnation the

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Where is the pet house and how do I buy them? Are they at the same place you get the farm animals from?
Talk to Gordon while he's working. I think his name is Gordon? The carpenter, Cynthia's father. He can build you a pet farm for an amount of money that I don't remember. You can probably purchase pets the same way you purchase the magic beasts (from inside the specific house for them, apparently). *Note: to get extra magic beasts besides the Harpy, Minotaur, and Pan takes an upgrade from Aleisha that costs 15k

Reactions: Ssato243

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
lmao, wat? You can start impregnating most of the girls at 3 hearts, with some at 4. I think you're mistaking the impregnation the
Can you marry everyone you impregnate if you grind enough money? Or do you have to only pick one?

Talk to Gordon while he's working. I think his name is Gordon? The carpenter, Cynthia's father. He can build you a pet farm for an amount of money that I don't remember. You can probably purchase pets the same way you purchase the magic beasts (from inside the specific house for them, apparently). *Note: to get extra magic beasts besides the Harpy, Minotaur, and Pan takes an upgrade from Aleisha that costs 15k
Will maxing out the affection for each pet make them able to help you with planting crops, collecting eggs/milk/other resources and gathering honey/berries? I'm thinking of expanding my agricultural operations to the point where it's somewhat automated. But part of the reason why I haven't gotten anymore livestock yet is because I sometimes forget to feed my harpy.

So i want to be able to have my pets operate the farm independently while I'm out and about in town. If that's even possible, that is.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Can you marry everyone you impregnate if you grind enough money? Or do you have to only pick one?

Will maxing out the affection for each pet make them able to help you with planting crops, collecting eggs/milk/other resources and gathering honey/berries? I'm thinking of expanding my agricultural operations to the point where it's somewhat automated. But part of the reason why I haven't gotten anymore livestock yet is because I sometimes forget to feed my harpy.

So i want to be able to have my pets operate the farm independently while I'm out and about in town. If that's even possible, that is.
If you check the bookcase in your house, you can check achievements. Some of the achievements are related to marrying a certain number of the girls, so I'm pretty sure you can marry everyone. As for the farm automation, from what I understand from some other people, PETS (which requires the pet barn) will help around the farm, but MAGIC BEASTS (your actual livestock, like the Harpy) don't do that. I can't confirm that for sure however, as I haven't done any of that stuff yet.

NotRaze

Mar 30, 2022
Oh sick, it got properly translated? I ought to do another playthrough then, the mtl being terrible was a major gripe of mine when I did my first playthrough

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
If you check the bookcase in your house, you can check achievements. Some of the achievements are related to marrying a certain number of the girls, so I'm pretty sure you can marry everyone. As for the farm automation, from what I understand from some other people, PETS (which requires the pet barn) will help around the farm, but MAGIC BEASTS (your actual livestock, like the Harpy) don't do that. I can't confirm that for sure however, as I haven't done any of that stuff yet.
What exactly do the pets do to help you out? Do they water the plants or plant the seeds on your behalf? Or does it depend on that particular pet's skills and interests? Do the pets collect resources from Magic Beasts as well?

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
What exactly do the pets do to help you out? Do they water the plants or plant the seeds on your behalf? Or does it depend on that particular pet's skills and interests? Do the pets collect resources from Magic Beasts as well?
They can water planted seeds, spray them with fertilizer. They can feed your magic beasts and please them with this "vibrator". It all depends on the relationship with them. The more hearts they have, the more crops and beasts they can take.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Hamonkan

May 30, 2021
1. I used the debug mode to give max favorite to all villagers but I still can't make a baby with anyone (they all rejected me) what do I do?

2. How do I get other farming tools such as the milk pumper? All I have is a glove.

3. Could you sex with the loli version of Kate? The recollection only have her grown up scene

4. Is there ending to this game?

Last edited:

Favk22

Feb 3, 2019
1. I used the debug mode to give max favorite to all villagers but I still can't make a baby with anyone (they all rejected me) what do I do?

2. How do I get other farming tools such as the milk pumper? All I have is a glove.

3. Could you sex with the loli version of Kate? The recollection only have her grown up scene

4. Is there ending to this game?
1.You shouldn't do that the game is easy to gain affection when you reach certain affection there a prom for event for next stage
2.From grace(granny)
3.no.
4.when married and have 3 children for each character the ending will be unlocked

Reactions: Hamonkan
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes