zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I'm putting together my pathing for the "Make babies with all the villagers in one day" achievement, and I just realized that the wording on that is garbage as fuck. Search bar let me know that the achievement isn't for "Make babies, blah blah" but instead is "Have sex with, blah blah", but without having that? That would be such a pain in the ass thinking "Make babies" actually meant "Make babies".

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Okay,Im curious.
Does the japanese non-MTL version have the 1?-age censorship as well?
Sure the author might just not like loli but including Kate´s bust seems like a really weird move in that case.
Or is it just a result of fearing dlsite´s recent censorship crusade?
I don't see why it wouldn't, as referring to their age as "1◯" (often translated as "1x" or in this case "1?") is common in various Japanese adult media for quite a while. It definitely predates the recent DLsite changes and has nothing to do with the author's tastes.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
How do u get the various magic beast livestock?
To add on to a previous reply, you start with 3 available. One each for eggs, milk, and fur. You need to purchase an upgrade with Aleisha to be able to buy the other available magic beasts (15k I think is the cost), and after that those new ones will become available to purchase at the signs in your barn.

Reactions: BobsResurrectio191

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I have a question, later in the game, can you get someone to take care of your farm for you?
Yes and no. Spend 4k at Gordon's Carpentry for a pet barn. Get kobold (not a kobold) for free, other 2 pets need to be bought from Aleisha for 15k (iirc) each. Then purchase pet treats from Grace's Magic Beast Supplies and those three pets can work your farm for you every day that you give them pet treats. But the amount of work they do is based on their heart levels.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
the only way to make money is from farming?
Fishing, actually. Fishing makes more money than farming until you have your pets doing most of the farmwork. Besides fishing and farming, there's also the Magic Beasts. You get a free Harpy, and she gives out 1 egg worth 70 money (base price) every day. I don't know the base prices for Minotaur milk or Pan wool as I never bothered buying either of them. Remember to purchase the Selling Price Upgrades from Aleisha. The first one costs 2k money, followed by 3500 (iirc), 7k, and finally 10k. If you can get at least the first one prior to your first good harvest (I purchased 7 extra Onion seeds day 2, and did all my planting that day), that harvest will then be able to pay for the second upgrade and provide a good boost towards the third. And while waiting for the harvest to be ready, fish up a storm. And make sure to talk to Harry whenever he's quickly available, and give him a Small Fish every day to get his hearts up. He upgrades your fishing based on heart value (fishing speed+ at 1 heart, fish size+ at 3, I don't know any after that). Additionally, Gordon will eventually give you Fertilizer Spray at a heart value, which will increase the harvest yield if you use it enough times on your crops.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Fishing, actually. Fishing makes more money than farming until you have your pets doing most of the farmwork. Besides fishing and farming, there's also the Magic Beasts. You get a free Harpy, and she gives out 1 egg worth 70 money (base price) every day. I don't know the base prices for Minotaur milk or Pan wool as I never bothered buying either of them. Remember to purchase the Selling Price Upgrades from Aleisha. The first one costs 2k money, followed by 3500 (iirc), 7k, and finally 10k. If you can get at least the first one prior to your first good harvest (I purchased 7 extra Onion seeds day 2, and did all my planting that day), that harvest will then be able to pay for the second upgrade and provide a good boost towards the third. And while waiting for the harvest to be ready, fish up a storm. And make sure to talk to Harry whenever he's quickly available, and give him a Small Fish every day to get his hearts up. He upgrades your fishing based on heart value (fishing speed+ at 1 heart, fish size+ at 3, I don't know any after that). Additionally, Gordon will eventually give you Fertilizer Spray at a heart value, which will increase the harvest yield if you use it enough times on your crops.
other words it's a very complicating game. Thanks for the info, I'll pass on the game.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
other words it's a very complicating game. Thanks for the info, I'll pass on the game.
It's really not complicated at all lol. If you're only interested in the sex, and none of the life sim aspects, go down the well on your farm and go to the right. You'll find the debug room. That let's you skip basically all the "complicated" bits. And you can also put the difficulty on "Comfort" mode, so you get double money from sales (which stacks with Aleisha's bonuses) and double affection from interactions.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The achievement for having sex with all the villagers in one day ended up being way faster than I expected. On the off chance anyone's interested, here's the route I used. This was on Holiday (when people are best grouped up), and with only 45 starting stamina (+5 from the kobold) because I chose to treat the achievement as accurate to it's description (Make babies with all the villagers in one day).
----------------------------------------------------------------
6:00-9:00
Elaine (Cafe)
Rosetta (East Village)
Minya (Minya's House)
Evvie (Evvie's House)
End Time Block standing outside of cafe

9:00-12:00
Purchase Hamburger Lunch (Cafe, 500 Money, +60 stamina)
Mira (Cafe)
Aleisha (Aleisha's House)
Iris (General Store)
Adele (General Store)
Cynthia (Square)
Claire (In front of her House)
Purchase Hamburger Lunch (Cafe, 500 Money, +60 Stamina)

12:00-15:00
Lilial (Square)
Aria (Square)
Lorna (Square)
Katia (Square)
Natalie (West Village)

15:00-18:00
Isabel (Cafe)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
Fun game, I just wish there were more scenes drawn instead of just plain text.
Currently working on full save with all achievements (Got most of them done).

hi sorry to ask but will you make the barn with animal and birds have different species or race or characters like don't make barn just rabbit or just harpy make barn with different species in your 100 save file for us

whompOG

Aug 7, 2023
I don't know the base prices for Minotaur milk or Pan wool as I never bothered buying either of them.
Just to add to your numbers - I don't have any Pans so no figures there, but Milk (25%) goes for 95G and Milk (50%) goes for 200G without the Selling Price Upgrades. Minotaurs also cost 1500G and Pans cost 2500G. So not sure if they make enough to be worth unless you just want them to have.

Reactions: zeerin

RegulusDeLeo

Sep 6, 2018
Hi sorry to ask but . Does this version of the game already come with the patch that the studio released for the Steam version or do I have to download the patch and apply it?

Last edited:

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
hi sorry to ask but will you make the barn with animal and birds have different species or race or characters like don't make barn just rabbit or just harpy make barn with different species in your 100 save file for us
I have there each specie and maxed out (Giving Max resource).
Currently the harvest every crop takes most of the time to finish.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes