shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
I managed to make progress after all. The game is pretty easy (with some grinding) when you're not sleep deprived. Would still like to know their favorite foods though.

Where is the pet house and how do I buy them? Are they at the same place you get the farm animals from?

You can cure menopause in this game?

So you buy farm animals and pets from your own farm sheds instead of the animal shop west of the entrance to your farm?
I would like to know their favorite foods. I've checked the other "strategy guides" but they don't have them listed.

Reactions: LycraPawn

whompOG

Aug 7, 2023
So you buy farm animals and pets from your own farm sheds instead of the animal shop west of the entrance to your farm?
Yes. You buy / sell them from within their respective sheds in YOUR farm.
The Magic Beast Shop just to the left of your farm entrance is mostly for buying beast food and harvesting items needed to interact with them.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Aresd25

Jun 28, 2018
So how do we make a baby with Elaine I was trying to do the make a baby with all 16 girls in 1 day but Elaine refuses says she has to watch the store. ( she has max hearts )

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Two questions. One is almost every girl isn't at 7 interactions for marriage, but i've reset through multiple days and their next events aren't triggering. Are there special conditions for their events to trigger, and if so is there a walkthrough where I can see what those are?

Second question, how do i propose? One girl is able to be proposed to but trying to gift her anything doesn't show the wedding ring I bought as an option.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
They can water planted seeds, spray them with fertilizer. They can feed your magic beasts and please them with this "vibrator". It all depends on the relationship with them. The more hearts they have, the more crops and beasts they can take.
Great! So I'll make sure to get some pets and max out their affection for the extra help. Does this basically automate the process of farming in this game? Also, the max amount of pets you can have is three, right?

I would like to know their favorite foods. I've checked the other "strategy guides" but they don't have them listed.
Thanks for the link. I got the upgrade to my house with the bigger bed and the kitchen. How exactly do invite a heroine to dinner?

Yes. You buy / sell them from within their respective sheds in YOUR farm.
The Magic Beast Shop just to the left of your farm entrance is mostly for buying beast food and harvesting items needed to interact with them.
Good to know. I'll talk to Gordon next time I play this game in order to get those pets/workers.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
If you don't wife up and get the Village Chief pregnant first, you're the devil.
I was gonna say "I'll get to her eventually", but then I thought, wait, aren't you talking about marriage proposals? Because I'm saving the proposals for until I max out everyone else's affection. Then I'll decide who I like enough to put a ring on first to quote that one song. But since this whole "impregnate the entire village" operation was Claire's idea, to quote a very meme-able movie, I'll consider wife-ing her up first.

Probably, haven't played it in a long while.
I just remember that she was the village chief.
Sad milf "I'm too old for you" lady.
Peak and epic. :PogChamp:
My favorite ones are as follows:

1. Minya (slightly chubby and favorite of the "friendship trio", she's got that "tomboy who leveled up into the MILF multiclass" vibe where I could see her being a sportsball fan if they had TVs in this game's setting.)
  2. Rosetta (the chubbiest of chubby chicks)
  3. Cynthia (her render implies that she's chubby but I'm not sure if she's just 100% muscle or has a strongman build consisting of both muscle and fat, but she's implied to be from the LGMHF-verse's equivalent to Japan, so that's a nice bonus too.) and
  4. Adele (she's my 2nd favorite of the "friendship trio" with Minya and Claire, is slightly chubby, and does that coy "oh you'd be satisfied with this slovenly old woman body of mine" that somehow makes hentai MILFs sexier when they talk about themselves as if they're 80-something babushkas long past their prime.)

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Fun game, I just wish there were more scenes drawn instead of just plain text.
Currently working on full save with all achievements (Got most of them done).

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
Does this basically automate the process of farming in this game?
They need to be fed pet treats that can be taken from Grace.
01.jpg
In general, most of these things are described in in-game tutorials ("Help" tab in the menu).

Also, the max amount of pets you can have is three, right?
Yes. You get the kobold automatically after building a pet house. The other two can be bought from Aleisha for 15000 G each.

How exactly do invite a heroine to dinner?
You can't. All you can do is cook their favorite dishes and give them as a gift.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Okay,Im curious.
Does the japanese non-MTL version have the 1?-age censorship as well?
Sure the author might just not like loli but including Kate´s bust seems like a really weird move in that case.
Or is it just a result of fearing dlsite´s recent censorship crusade?

Reactions: Bassrodimo
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes