ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
does the ring only show up when you have enough money?
No. Please look at my comments on 364.

Nevermind, I will just post it again.

First of all, complete any of the heroine on the marriage event. After that, build your house to level 2. I remember Aleisha (アレイシャ) will come to your place to inform you that you can purchase wedding ring from her. The cost is 100000G and you can buy only 1 at a time. Then go to the heroine you going to propose and use it like the hoe and etc items.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
There are a tutorial help for using item, relationship and ETC.

But to keep it short, to use an item, press 'shift'. You can scroll up and down using the 'page up' or 'page down' and when press on both, all the available items will appear in a list to choose. Pressing 'enter' or 'space will interact with other people or sow seeds in farm or investigate something. Things to use as an item, Hoe, Sickle, Watering Can, Milking machine, Hair Removal Set, Egg Retrieval grove, Caregiver Stick, Magical fertilizer, Wedding ring (when you have it).

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020

First of all, complete any of the heroine on the marriage event. After that, build your house to level 2. I remember Aleisha (アレイシャ) will come to your place to inform you that you can purchase wedding ring from her. The cost is 100000G and you can buy only 1 at a time. Then go to the heroine you going to propose and use it like the hoe and etc items.
ok, so the issue for me is that i need a bigger house

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020

yeah i got it, thanks anyway

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
We need more games that are just about impregnating as many women as possible
There are so many "fuck town" games were you creampie every girl in the city and nothing ever comes of it fucking trash

Reactions: Sumiumiwumi

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
what do i do if i miss a event i was supose to get 3/3 off one but i went to another one and it progress to night and i havent got a change again

Aerial01

Apr 2, 2021
Guys if you want some tips about making fast money let me tell you
1. You need level max selling product you can buy it from aleisha
2. You need upgrade your house to have a kitchen
3. Buy fish and rice from adele
4. Make sushi sell the sushi (repeat the process)
And done you will have so much money instan

Reactions: Koliastraz

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Fixed the live map and retranslated individual schedules. Unzip and overwrite in \www\data. If you want to return the speed of the game to normal (I have it set to half), search for [25,25,1,0,4] in CommonEvents.json and change the last number to 8. As always, back up the original files just in case. Not extensively tested for existing saves, but the live map should update and work fine as soon as the time block changes.

For reference, I changed Common Events 416 (assigns character icons to map locations based on text string taken from schedules) and 631 through 650 (individual schedules).

There are also a few other translation corrections that I honestly can't remember, but are mostly quality of life stuff. Shop names are Yorozuya (General Store), and Snow Drop (Cafe), in case there's some confusion. Some translation fixes may not show up on existing saves, but that just comes with the territory.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
what do i do if i miss a event i was supose to get 3/3 off one but i went to another one and it progress to night and i havent got a change again
Just go and do them when the chance arise as some events will have dependent on which day or time or location or the condition of the heroine. There is no miss-able event that you can't do later. And there is no time limit.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes