Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
How to get the last event for Minya ? I only miss her for mariage. I tried waiting a whole month impregnating her but nothing triggers the event

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How to get the last event for Minya ? I only miss her for mariage. I tried waiting a whole month impregnating her but nothing triggers the event
Can take a photo of the quest? Preferably in Japanese so I can translate it. I completed it quite some time ago and I can't recall all 16 of their events now.

Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
Can take a photo of the quest? Preferably in Japanese so I can translate it. I completed it quite some time ago and I can't recall all 16 of their events now.
No idea, there were quests? i thought the events just happen randomly once u get a heart up

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImpregnationChildMakingFarm-1.1.0Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know when this event fires? I've been waiting for this event to happen for the past 2 weeks (ingame)
(she's currently at 4 hearts and Kate is at 6 hearts)

1698694364703.png

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Anyone know when this event fires? I've been waiting for this event to happen for the past 2 weeks (ingame)
(she's currently at 4 hearts and Kate is at 6 hearts)

View attachment 3047121
Actually this should come up almost daily except on the day Gordon shop is close. It should be available after 9am until 3pm I think as she should be helping out in the shop during that timing. Doesn't the system if anyone is available for event? The map should also show where the heroine is and if can do the event, she should be highlighted.

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Actually this should come up almost daily except on the day Gordon shop is close. It should be available after 9am until 3pm I think as she should be helping out in the shop during that timing. Doesn't the system if anyone is available for event? The map should also show where the heroine is and if can do the event, she should be highlighted.
I've been visiting their home near every day at all time frames. I guess there might be a bug in my version...

I also never receive a event notification for her.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I've been visiting their home near every day at all time frames. I guess there might be a bug in my version...
Could be I guess. Could be the MTL or something. The version I played on was very early version and I don't use any MTL or any sort of translation.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
hotfix seems to break the game

game said soemthing along the lines of "status-png could not be found"

and after getting all the old files back, the game no longer recognizes my saves

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023

I've got something similar. I suppose it is caused by the "multiple alone fix files" that were installed before the new translation patch.
You can fix that by reinstalling the whole game from scratch in a new folder and then bring your save files in it. (clean installation)

I have also seen that the new game with the translation fix installed from scratch is missing the "age" and "occupation" line in the characters’ profiles. You can fix that by taking all previous "alone fix files" find here and reinstall them after the clean installation of the base game. It seems to have worked for me.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

and after getting all the old files back, the game no longer recognizes my saves
For the first error, it's because the audio/images files are declared encrypted into the fix, while they are not in the game release (at least the release present in this thread).

In fact, in the fix only the "CommonEvents.json" file is different (from the files of the 1.1.0 version), with very few modifications furthermore; though I've not really looked at those modifications.

So, put only this file if you want the fix. And if you've already applied the fix, you can still rollback to the ancient version of the "System.json" file in order not to get the error for the audio/images files.

Attached, the "correct" "System.json" file in case you miss it. Download, decompress and replace this file in the "\www\data\" sub-folder of the game.

Concerning your problem with your save files, theoretically there shouldn't be any problem; especially if you've put back the old data files.

May be a wrong manipulation during the update; are you sure that the "global.rpgsave" and all concerned "filenn.rpgsave" files are still present in the "\www\save" sub-folder of the game ?

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Anyone know how to advance Evie? I have her hearts maxed out, but stuck on the second rank since I haven't seen an event from her.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
For the first error, it's because the audio/images files are declared encrypted into the fix, while they are not in the game release (at least the release present in this thread).

In fact, in the fix only the "CommonEvents.json" file is different (from the files of the 1.1.0 version), with very few modifications furthermore; though I've not really looked at those modifications.

So, put only this file if you want the fix. And if you've already applied the fix, you can still rollback to the ancient version of the "System.json" file in order not to get the error for the audio/images files.

Attached, the "correct" "System.json" file in case you miss it. Download, decompress and replace this file in the "\www\data\" sub-folder of the game.

Concerning your problem with your save files, theoretically there shouldn't be any problem; especially if you've put back the old data files.

May be a wrong manipulation during the update; are you sure that the "global.rpgsave" and all concerned "filenn.rpgsave" files are still present in the "\www\save" sub-folder of the game ?
global is still there, as are all my saves

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
global is still there, as are all my saves
And which error do you get exactly ?

Is the "Load Game" option in the main menu unavailable ?

Or can't you see any file to load when you choose it ?

Or do you get an error when trying to load one of them ?

Eventually, could you post your save files here (i.e. global + filennn) ? I'll try to have a look at them.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes