Impressed by the forum's big D

XEXhibit

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
New account here. So, I've visited the forum a couple of times in the past, passively following some threads, mainly about game development.
As I returned here, all I can see is a great opportunity to publish my avn here. Like, look around, some notorious AVNs are past 7M views total.
This speaks volumes about the forum's real dimensions that I once believed it barely could have 10k guys speaking about their game development topics.
I was wrong, fortunately.
Like any excited wannabe game dev, I have to ramble a bit about my project.
You play as a young male which life's completely ruined after his parents get divorced. Practically homeless our guy deals with the cold nature of the streets. When he comes across a man, his life radically changes. It's about a man coping with trauma as he tries to have a rich social life. He's no pushover or pervert but a modest dude you can transform in a strong character.
I label the game as AVN because of the taboo themes and the posibility to 'have some fun' in the next episodes with the romantic interest you pursue.
Pretty soon the game will be available here on 95.
But for those of you readers - if I have any - you can check out this piece of work on
---- a currently free game everyone can download.
This is my first post, I guess. 3 more and I'll try to submit my vn here. Thanks for reading s17_4.png

Reactions: Armonie