Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
As far as I play tested and translated, it seems more of a branch that you end up when certain events happen, hence you do not miss out on content as there is multiple endings. This game is very dark and dialog can be impactful, so play at your own discretion.
Can I ask what you mean with dialogue can be impactful? I'm really curious, I don't mind spoilers. You mean during the sex scenes? (rape, violence etc)

Dec 3, 2020
doesnt work the problem was that the extraction with the mumble jumbo text for the file keep recognize some file as duplicate and try to overwrite them, if choose to ignore or auto change name it cause the game to unable to find the file, well at least now i finally have to update my winrar after leaving alone for many years the ctrl+e work now thx for trying tho :ROFLMAO:
What is CTRL+E it does nothing for me, while stuck loading

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Code is 1024 what gun did you get? And how did you get it?
i got a gun... the item just said "gun" so i don't know. just follow the clock path like this order (i don't remember whether you need to click on it. Feel free to try again with starting from number 2 if this order didn't work
1674559856674.png

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes